What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Eternal Ghost - 04/11/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Ghost

In-game Name
Eckart

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:187832152

The date of your ban.
04/11/20

Member of the team that banned you.
TomTheDoge

Reason given for your ban.
Ban Evading

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well I was told I was banned for Suspected Hacking which was some time around 2016 but to be honest I can't even recall ever hacking around that time, I thought it was a mistake as reconnected on Eckart and I was fine then came back after the restart today then I was hit with this one. I'm more confused than anything else.

Why should we unban you ?
It would be more along the line that I think there must be a mistake as I can't even recall being banned for suspected for hacking all the way back in 2016 as I just recently started to the server a couple days ago. With that I had no intention of ban evading in the first place. I would honestly like to continue playing this rather fun server as for the last few nights have been a blast. So hopefully this can be all cleared up.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

can you provide the steamid64 please. 
That's the number starting with 76

@Eternal Ghost You thought that your original ban wouldn't carry over didn't you ? Well it does to any steam account you have or will get in the future.

I can see your still using your original steam as well as this new one, Based on the games on the new one its clear this is just to try and get around any Arma bans you have.

Why did you never appeal your ban on your original steam ?

No not at all, I would not ban evade as that is not the intention of this account. This purely to allow me to play incognito as my other friend (that dont play arma) want to play other games as I'm not in the mood to be pestered by them for plus this gives me that fresh feel when running around being a knuckle head. As for the requesting a unban this has already been fixed for my original account, 

Why it's still banned is beyond me as I had taken a long break so this is quite frankly news to me. 

Apologies for the confusion I may have caused as I had no malicious intent towards the community I just wanted to started fresh

Sounds like a good friend! 

Thanks for sharing that, It did not come up in a search and your using a different forum account, Looks like the staff member did not unban you back then.

I have now unbanned your original steam account and your new one.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back