What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - exdi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

exdi

Unban Appeal for exdi 

In-game Name: Pablo Blanco

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198063280928

Ban ID: !!rpuk6856!!

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, ra

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Me and my friend (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/137523-unban-appeal-james-charger-gta-rp/) got killed when we tried to rob 2 guys in a clothing store. We got killed, and the guys we tried to rob left. We did not wait for the respawn timer and logged off, which is combat logging.

Why should we unban you ?: I did not break the rule with bad intentions. I thought the situation was over and I had to go, so I left the game. I also learnt from my mistake and it will not happen again. I have, and I will continue to contribute positively to the RP-experience on this server if I get unbanned. I've learnt from my mistake and I wont break the rule again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please tell me what ways of logging out during RP / whilst downed, without necessarily breaking a server rule, are available if you need to leave in such situation again.

I could first ask in OOC if its okay if I log out and all of the people involved are there. If for example my internet or power went out, I could try to relog as soon as possible. If it takes too long and people have ended the situation, I should try to contact the people involved. Via phone, discord forum etc, and ask them if they want to continue the RP.  If I cant reach them, I would probably send a message to the admins and explain the situation.

Right. 
It's unfortunate that you did not make use of the means of contacting either the players involved nor staff prior to your ban - I trust that you've learned from your mistake this time, and that it will not happen again.

Your character's inventory has been 'wiped', as if the death would've continued where you disconnected - simulating a 'respawn'. - The ban has been lifted.
(You may still find yourself incapacitated upon logging back in, please respawn and follow NLR as usual!)

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back