What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Eze - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Eze 

In-game Name: Lukas Grey

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198206576113

Ban ID: !!rpuk16077!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 - RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

I was banned due to providing Poor Roleplay amongst giving another player a countdown.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned, this is due to the fact I have made a lapse in judgement and during the time didn’t take into account the other person's experience, this isn’t something I do regularly, as I have learned from my past experiences, I know better than to consider both sides of the story, as I have stated, I usually consider each side therefore, attempting to make each situation enjoyable. In this instance I failed to do so I have let down the staff, and the community by failing to deliver this.

Over the time I have been unbanned previously I have improved my ability to roleplay tremendously, and have offered several players a good time and experience with the roleplay I have offered towards them, I know this may seem like it isn’t the case due to the reason for my ban, as well as the poor roleplay offered in that encounter but, in reality, this is not the experiences I leave people with, each instance had improved from the latter, I failed in this encounter to do so, I have let the staff down with this, but more importantly myself, because I know I can offer more.

I do wish to extend my apologies for the situation towards Rhino but also to staff, for having to see me in the forums yet again.

But I know this was an instance that wouldn’t occur again, I have learned from my previous mistakes and the time I have spent on the server to further improve my roleplay, If I was to be allowed to return to this community I would result back to assessing the situation to ensure that this type of situation does not occur again.

I would take a moment between the demands to assess whether the scenario is clear to both parties, the possible danger in the situation towards officers, and offer them more than just leave the area, I wish I was the person that took the officers in that situation to offer more than they experience, I feel like if I had done this, it could have rectified the poor roleplay from myself, I could only hope.

I would once again like to detail that this type of roleplay would not occur to me again, I know better than to offer such a low level, moving forward if I were involved in such a situation I would at least attempt to further the roleplay by taking them to a dodgy or a hospital where they could then later attempt to come back or learn a lesson. Rather than the experience they had encountered.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Eze

I hope all is well today 🙂 

You were last unbanned 22/11/2023 and then banned again 12/02/2024. Given that you do not have the best of records, can you please tell me why I should continue with this appeal and not send you away for sometime? 

Good Afternoon @Jessie Bennett, Hope all is well.

In regards to my previous ban it was to do with a simple miscalculation on my part and not speaking with staff to ensure that I had waited the correct amount of time before rejoining Cutlass.

Now regarding this ban I can understand that it doesn’t look good whatsoever considering my track record however, I want the staff to understand the my most recent fault within the community was a mistake on my behalf of not utilising my usual routine where I take the time out before issuing demands of assessing how the other party may be feeling about the roleplay offered towards them, amongst the experience they are having whether enjoyable or not, and to this I hold my hands up, I should have done what I have been doing in the recent months of roleplaying as Lukas Grey, I let someone else’s roleplay impact mine which shouldn’t be the way it plays out within this community as everyone’s roleplay should be maintained by themselves to ensure that the standard isn’t subpar.

I do hope you consider my appeal, as I do tend to hold a high standard towards the roleplay experiences I can offer within this community, it may not seem like this due to the experience that I offered Rhino however, like stated this was a mistake on my behalf, one I deeply regret and quite frankly am embarrassed that I let my roleplay standard stoop so low.

If you allow me to return to the community I can guarantee you that I wouldn’t let another player's roleplay influence my own actions, I wish to maintain a high standard of roleplay that this server offers and should receive, after all it is what everyone within this community wishes for.

Whether a situation is a loss or a win, it’s the roleplay that matters not the outcome. This is what I hope to offer if I am allowed to return to the community I enjoy spending so much time with.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to deal with my appeal and do hope you consider it, so that I may have the opportunity to show staff and the community this isn’t the roleplay standard I deliver.

Are you just writing what we want to hear?

Are you going to dip back into a "fragger" mentality?

Which is what I was getting from you initial response on the report, by straight away threshing the officers rather than RPing and creating a interesting situation.

Hi, @OneShot

I am not writing what you wish to hear, it’s what I stand for within this community, I believe a high standard of roleplay is what this server deserves and wishes to stand for, therefore, no I do not wish to carry a fragger mentality, I do understand it may have been perceived as such from the experience Rhino had been given at the time, however during the previous pharmacy hit, situation got a little tense, therefore when the vespucci one occurred, I was somewhat already on high alert, I do understand where you’re coming from and I agree with it, like I have stated, this was a situation where I failed to carry myself how I normally would, ensuring that each side has a good experience, there were a few points of failure in this situation which I do regret, I wish I had approached the situation how I normally would have, or even attempted to rectify it by taking the officers and giving them a wider view of the situation, allowing them to return to the station so that there could have been a deeper storyline to the situation and somewhat rectified the errors I had committed in the situation.

So, no I do not wish to dip into a fragger mentality that had been perceived from that situation and return to the community how I would, with an open mind towards the community and developing storylines that each player can find enjoyable, whether the situation goes their way or my way, as long as there’s a deeper or further experience within one down the line, one where each individual has a fair chance and a good roleplay situation.

I failed to deliver this to Rhino during that situation and do not wish to do so onto another player if I am allowed to return, if given the chance I will continue with how I have been developing my character so far, as well as interesting situations that each party can have fun in, were I do not rush situations and rather engage with the other person making sure that the experience is a good one, rather than one that may sour their view on an individual or the community that they spend their time with.

To put it simply, you get one more chance. You ban history is shocking and watching the video on the report that got you banned genuinely pissed me off. Where is the fun in that? It's just another example of the wannabe roadman attitude that far too many player have developed recently. It's up there with the most boring and unoriginal forms of RP out there! Come back, change it up. Maybe give that character a rest for a bit. Be a road sweeper, be a traffic warden, be a fuckin lollipop man for all I care, just do something different from everyone else. Prove to me that you are here for RP and not just to get your kicks flouting guns over other people. 

One chance. Anything further and we simply wont entertain any more, fair?

Unbanned, don't let me down man. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back