What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Eze - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Lukas Grey
Steam ID: 76561198206576113
Ban ID: rpuk16143
Ban Reason: C1.3 - OOC Abuse
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for misusing Local OOC, at the time of the situation I lost control of my emotions and became aggressive to the situation at hand due to a player trolling within the server. This led me to respond to a situation with malice towards another player who did not have anything to do with the troll.
Why should we unban you: I have taken some time away from the community to reflect on my actions, during this time I have decided to look back on how I conducted myself in this situation and it was simply unacceptable, I let my emotions get the best of me which is something that shouldn’t take effect within the server as the end of the day it is just a game, whether someone is trolling best course of action is to remain within roleplay and deal with whatever is happening in roleplay, if a rule has been broken I should report it.

I failed to do this at the time and the correct consequences were actioned towards me, I needed to take this time away and reflect on how I have been reacting to situations to realise this and I understand that now.

Not only have I taken the time to reflect on this situation but also my previous bans, I have noticed that even during some of these instances I had let emotions get the best of me and led me to take it out in the game. I have taken this time to better understand that I need to let go of an emotional attachment within the game and allow myself to think logically about these types of situations.

During my time away I joined another server where I could let myself practice a new mindset that would stop me from having these types of issues arise. I purposely placed myself within stressful situations to better my logical approach in situations so that I don't react negatively to these types of situations that may have an emotional response from myself, and I am happy to say that I no longer let my emotions affect my ability to roleplay or deal with situations at hand and come at situations with logic and rational, this is to ensure everyone is having a positive situation within roleplay, not negating any opportunity at roleplay by limiting someone due to a closed off mindset being fed up with a situation.

I want to offer positive experiences to players within this community as there is no other like it, from the people who make this server a great place to engage with each other and the numerous friends I have made here and the positive roleplay I have given and experienced myself.

The reason I want to return is so that I can have a positive impact on the community rather than the negative history I have developed I just want a chance so that I can redeem my history and improve upon it, not only redeem but continue a positive experience to the community that I wish to return to.

I feel like I have taken the time away to reflect upon my actions and to better understand the source of why I led to react to the situations that I had. I feel like I have found that and worked on it so that if I was permitted to return to this community I could practice it forward, to redeem my history and showcase that I can do better so that I can engage in role-play rather than shut portions of it down or hurt other players within this community just because of my emotions. I know for a fact that I can do better and I do wish to show this to the staff and to this community which I hold in such high regard.

I understand that the staff may be skeptical about allowing me back into this community but I mean this with everything I stand for, I do not wish to let you down again If offered the chance I would make sure not to blow it over something so manageable such as emotions associated towards the game, I do not wish to disappoint anyone anymore myself included, this is why I say this with the utmost respect If I am allowed back I will make sure to prove my chance is worthwhile, I do not want to blow a possible chance of being in the best community that I have found myself in anymore and want to redeem all my past transgressions.

I would also like to apologise for my hostility in LOOC as it was out of pocket and not necessary to be put out into the server, letting my emotions get the best of me due to someone trolling was not acceptable, I hope that everyone in the community can accept my apology for the negativity and toxicity I brought forward in that situation. I only hope to showcase my new attitude towards this community and the roleplay opportunities that we may experience moving forward.

I’d like to thank whoever deals with my appeal and takes me into consideration. I do not wish to disappoint again, thank you for your time out of your day.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @Eze

I hope all is well today :)

I can appreciate from your appeal that you have been making steps to improve and better yourself. "I purposely placed myself within stressful situations to better my logical approach" I am wondering how this actually helped you and did it cause issues in the other server you had joined?

Given that you had just come off of a ban on the 15/02/2024 and this is your 7th ban in total, how can we trust that you have indeed learnt from all of these past actions?

Anyway, at the time of this you were given a 6 month cool down. As you were banned 16/02/2024 you will be able to appeal 16/08/2024

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back