What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Eze - GTA RP

Eze

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Lukas Grey
Steam ID: 76561198206576113
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk16143
Ban Reason: C1.3 - OOC Abuse
Why do you think you were banned: My ban was issued due to abusing Local OOC, in short an ongoing situation occurred due to a troll blocking the clothing shop door, in which Police responded as I pulled my gun out, when police arrived the door was blocked and we couldn’t leave the store due to the troll, I stated “This is powergaming fuck off.”
Why should we unban you: I understand that a 6-month cooldown has been issued to me on my last appeal. However, I hope that you take the time to read this rather than just closing the appeal.

On my last appeal, I was asked a question without the ability to answer, regardless of the appeal being closed and a six-month cooldown was issued, I am assuming due to gaining a ban within a short time since returning from my previous ban, not only this but also due to my ban history.

I understand the need for cooldowns, they’re in place to ensure a person can take the time away from the community to better their standards perhaps in another community, or take the time away to reflect on their actions that led to their ban.

I feel like my punishment of a ban was just, as I let my emotions get the best of me and possibly affect another person by my misuse of OOC but, I do feel like a 6-month cooldown is a harsh punishment, I have used my time playing in another community where I have worked on being able to roleplay without having a personal attachment to situations, I can remain neutral in situations ensuring that roleplay is seamless and doesn’t have any negative response from myself even if things don’t play out my way, end of the day I realised this is a game and prompting an emotional response isn’t necessary, end of the day if it does, it could lead to toxicity between the players involved within a situation, which shouldn’t happen as everyone is there to roleplay and have fun, not get demoralised by someone's words because something didn’t go their way. You don’t win all situations, not only this but experiencing the other side can also be rewarding.

Responding to the question asked by Jessie in my last appeal “How this actually helped you and did it cause issues in the other server you had joined?”

Spending time in another community and purposely putting myself in 50/50 situations has helped me manage my mannerisms towards situations a lot, it has allowed me to remain neutral in ongoing roleplay, whether the outcome is negative towards me or positive, I don’t allow it impact me anymore, I understand the game is a game, people are there to have fun, not throw out insults or their emotions just because something doesn’t play out the way you want it to.

In the beginning, it was a mentality adjustment, I usually aimed to succeed in situations that I was placed in or placed myself in but I did take the words from the chat I had with multiple staff members in the discord call before my ban was issued, I decided to experience both sides of roleplay, some situations I did succeed in, some I didn’t but I made sure to not it let it negatively impact me, I allowed the roleplay to carry out and had a better experience than taking out my loss on other people. Now after around two months of spending time in another community I have had the necessary adjustment that I needed, with numerous different experiences, I feel like if I was to return to the community I would continue to remain neutral in situations and allow for roleplay to occur civilly, making it more interesting for both sides.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I understand that a 6-month cooldown has been issued to me on my last appeal. However, I hope that you take the time to read this rather than just closing the appeal.
I have read your appeal, and concur with the 6 month cooldown.
Spending time in another community and purposely putting myself in 50/50 situations has helped me manage my mannerisms towards situations a lot, it has allowed me to remain neutral in ongoing roleplay, whether the outcome is negative towards me or positive, I don’t allow it impact me anymore
That's good, but forgive me for not believing you. 7 bans, all of them only a few months apart, some actually gained within weeks of you coming off other permanent bans.

Sorry, but you've had 6 bans prior to this to learn your lesson and have chosen not to, even gang cooldown timers imposed by management haven't made you change your attitude, you actually broke your conditions and had to be placed back on a permanent. Less than 2 months isn't at all enough to cut it, I'm very surprised you ever thought it would.

As per Bowen on your last appeal:
One chance. Anything further and we simply wont entertain any more, fair?
After Staff Leads have now had chance to review this ban, the decision has been made that you are no longer welcome here.
Your 6 month cooldown is void, you will not be returning, and the doors are now closed to you.
I genuinely wish you the best of luck in your new community.

Denied.

Last edited:
Back