What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Eziekiel Montoya - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Eziekiel Montoya 

In-game Name: Eziekiel Montoya

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198206576113

Ban ID: !!rpuk13003!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4 - No Value of Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for NVL,
(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

This rule is in place to enforce a roleplay standard amongst allowing the other party to engage with a situation they may be putting the individual in, for example if demands are given and the individual is at a disadvantage they should be complying.

I was in a situation where there were 6+ members who had guns pointed at me shouting to exit the vehicle, one of them mentioned to get off the phone and I didn’t hear this until it ended up being a rulebreak. I tried to act on the demand as soon as I could, however this wasn’t done within time, especially in the situation I was currently facing at the time.

My next fault was drinking a smoothie to keep an attitude of sorts during a gang war. Even after I was told to place my hands up after exiting the vehicle I was in. I should have complied with the demand immediately and this is my fault for not doing so in the current situation.

Why should we unban you ?: First of all I would like to apologise for my transgression following my report, it’s not something I wanted to commit especially since I just came off a ban.

I understand that I have been banned four times now, it’s not a good look whatsoever, I understand that Staff may have a negative image of me as well as the community as I have left them with distaste for me and my actions.

You may even consider denying this report and putting me on a cooldown, however I hope this is not the case, and I am allowed to return and correct my actions, and finally display the other side of Eziekiel. As you can see from the report, I didn’t intend to break the rules, just try to act out a persona under the situation, I have concluded from my actions that this shouldn’t have occurred. I noticed this before the report was actioned, and I took that with me for the rest of the situations I have found myself in before the report was finalised.

If a cooldown is not issued and I am allowed to return I am more than happy to be placed under a condition the staff find acceptable in my instance.

I feel the need to show everyone that I am not this consistent rule breaker, as for the other situations I am involved in I have generally good feedback from other people. This ban has stopped me from carrying out the good rp I had the intention of providing to the rest of the community and displaying my understanding for how to act accordingly. I know if this situation were to happen or have the possibility to come to fruition again I would comply with demands immediately and accordingly ensure that everyone had a successful and good roleplay session.

I really wish to have a chance, this is not who I am and that I can follow these rules without transgression, I am asking for a golden chance I know, but I mean this wholeheartedly I will not disappoint again, If I am to I will take any punishment staff desire to deem onto me wether this is a year time out or anything staff feel is acceptable

I hope whoever reads this takes what I’ve said into consideration and thank you for taking your time to read.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon @Eziekiel Montoya,

This is now your 4th permanent ban since being on this server, one of which was a ban for exactly the same rule as this one. 
You're hoping for a golden chance to get unbanned again, I don't understand why you are back here after being given so many chances to come back.

During this situation which landed you a ban, what made you act the way you did with the stalling and why? 

Hi @Danoo, thank you for giving me the opportunity to explain myself and why this situation occurred and the events that followed alongside it.

I'm going to be honest with you in its entirety towards this situation as I do not wish to waste your time.

To begin with this is not an excuse for my actions, just merely why I acted how I did and why I wasn’t able to roleplay to the best of my ability and genuine confusion within this situation.

I had just logged back in to play, the moment I came out of prison this situation commenced. I was told to enter the car so I willingly entered. I called Kash to update him on my current situation. 

This is where everything goes wrong. The moment everyone began to exit their vehicles and take out their weapons, I had over 6+ people shouting at me and I generally tried to understand and comply with demands that were being issued to me. I didn’t hear Rajeev tell me to get off the phone as I was listening to the others shouting to get out of the car, and I didn’t assess this situation properly at the time and failed to just get off the phone. I tried to then inform them that the car is locked, the car unlocks and I get off the phone. I genuinely didn’t expect Kash to show up and I didn’t intend on stalling. I can understand that others may perceive this as stalling but this was not my intention honestly, that’s why I spoke to Kash as if the call was going to end regardless with no possibilty to do anything about it.

Now regarding the smoothie, this was just the stupidest mistake I made in this whole situation. It was done to try and display a persona like I have stated in the report, I felt like I knew the possible rp I was to receive from coalition was just shit talk so I wanted to display this as attitude from myself, looking back at it now, I could have done this another way without delaying coalitions side of rp. It was also wrong of me to assume coalitions roleplay towards me, I was just basing previous interactions without the thoughts of a possibility of new RP from them, this was just a poor sense of judgement on my behalf. After the liaison call with Kai I knew that I didn’t give them the RP they deserved and felt the impact of the situation I put myself in cause neglect to what this community strives for.

I want to apologise to the staff and to the community that I have portrayed myself in this negative spotlight and have caused issues towards other players negating their time and portrayal of the server.

The reason I am asking for a golden chance is the fact I know this situation happened because of my own actions, and I know for a fact I can assure these won't occur because I have no intentions to show neglect towards this server, staff and community. I have done enough and want to display a change, I want to be known for the good rather than the bad. I know I wouldn’t place myself in a similar situation because I have learnt from the mistake I have made the moment we went to liaison and spoke about it.

I know there may be a lack of trust in me now, thats why if I am allowed to return I will agree to the terms presented to me if there is any on my return. I really do wish to portray a good roleplay standard and knowledge of the rules, and prove to the staff and the community that I am not a lost cause with no possible redemption. I want to give everyone a fair and good time within this community and not poorly impact their experience on the server. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Eziekiel Montoya,

I do appreciate the time and effort you've put into this appeal.
It just seems to be a reoccurring thing you end up on this section of the forums, after having just had a 3 month cooldown on your previous ban you were informed that it could be difficult to come back if you landed yourself here again.

If I was to give you another chance here,

How do I know you won't just end up back here again?

What would you be bringing to the server? 

Good Morning, @Danoo

I know the staff and community may be sceptical about giving me another chance and I can understand that. This is why I am grateful for you giving me the time of day to even have a chance.

I’d like to first begin by telling you my sole purpose is to gain continuous improvement and development, I have ended up on the wrong side of the table a lot of times, each time was a learning experience for me, from each instance I have taken them into consideration and reflected on myself on how I could have done better. 

I have taken into consideration all of these mistakes that have occurred on my time within this community and I know for a fact these will not happen again. I can guarantee that I will not have the attitude in consideration towards these types of situations, especially this most recent one. After reflecting on it I noticed areas I could have improved in to provide a high roleplay standard, I had a word with a few members upon this situation that happened, I should’ve had more fear in my voice, stated things like “Relax man there’s no need for this” I shouldn’t have been on the phone the moment that vehicle stopped so that whatever is said to me isn’t confused. This talk meant a lot to me and highlighted how I can better my roleplay standard, which I greatly appreciated as it showed me how I want to provide roleplay, I can simply do this by inserting myself into my character rather than thinking of it as two separate lives one digital and one real.

End of the day if I place myself in Eziekiel’s digital shoes I will know how to respond appropriately rather than a persona and be able to ensure that the roleplay I provide is great for each individual I interact with.

All of these have led me to this moment, and I am disappointed it has reached this many times to finally grasp this concept to ensure that I am providing everyone with fair encounters that everyone can experience and have fun with. 

What I want to bring into the city is RP situations that will be enjoyable for each individual I may encounter, I most definitely want to network further out than the current gang wars that I have participated in, and meet new people so I can even further better my RP background, one thing before I was banned that I was interested in was the underground racing scene, as a lot of police members know Ezekiel for his numerous failures to stop and chases I wanted to develop a side area for him to explore which would’ve focused further onto his driving, I already had began trying to make those connections.

Another area that I began for Eziekiel is developing his character's background further and applied for a mental health assessment from the NHS. Not only this but I wanted to begin showing what he stands for as well as why he is the way he is.

I know you are taking a chance on me if you consider to bring me back into the community, I just know myself that I want to demonstrate that I can do better than what put me in this position. I want to display to everyone that I am not a consistent rule breaker and finally redeem myself from all of the negativity I have brought forth upon myself and any resentment people may have against me for my transgressions.

Once again, I’d just like to thank you for taking your time and giving me the chance to explain myself, as well as show you what my intentions are, I do not wish to maliciously impact this community, end of the day I enjoy playing on this server and want to interact with all individuals that are within this community, I have met a lot of people here that I consider friends and I want them to see me for more than what I have portrayed myself so far.

Do you see a pattern on which character you keep breaking rules, and getting banned?

Hi, @Liam

Thank you for your time to deal with my appeal

I can see your point Liam, and I know I have been banned as Eziekiel these numerous times, However I have built up a story towards this character and have been able to give positive roleplay experiences to others, as well as build up a story for him also. I can understand the point you are trying to make here, but I can assure you this wouldn’t happen again, I have disappointed the community too many times.

From this I want to redeem myself and finally show that this will not happen again, I have accepted a new mentality to ensure this does not happen again, and I know how to remain that way and continue to provide a larger backstory to whom Eziekiel is as well as what he can become.

Hi @Liam, Thank you for your fast response.

The mentality I have adopted forward was based on a conversation I had with a few people that I deem have a high standard of roleplay, this will be done by actually inserting myself into the character, analysing each situation as it was my actual life, rather than having two separate mindsets towards it rather than just thinking it’s a game and a character that I play, If I do this I will be able to assess each situation I am in logically, and there would be no chance to break rules such as NVL because If I was to place myself in a situation that led to this ban IRL then I would’ve hung up that phone immediately the moment everyone began to approach the vehicle and raise my hands up.

Good evening @Eziekiel Montoya!

Given that this is now your 4th time in the unban appeals section, I have high hopes that you have finally learned a lesson. 
I am willing to give you that golden chance you seek, if we are to see you back here again I assure you it will not be easy to get yourself back off of a ban as we will not keep entertaining a repeat pattern with you.

As pointed out by Liam, it is a specific character that lands you here every time and I think now is the time for you to review the actions portrayed on this character and improve.
The overall attitude in the player report is not something we want to see here and expect much higher quality roleplay!

As stated above, I will be issuing an unban on yourself. Please do not disappoint! 
I hope you have a wonderful evening, and welcome back!

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back