What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - FaZeDoritos - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OllieWollie

Unban Appeal for FaZeDoritos 

In-game Name: Ollie Wollie

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198127608202

Ban ID: !!rpuk11366!!

Reason given for your ban: G.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for loitering in the police station, i stole a police car in front of a group of police officers.

Why should we unban you ?: i feel that i should be unbanned as although i have broken a rule, after speaking to Stavik he has helped me understand the reasoning behind this ban. I'm sorry that it happened as now thinking about it stealing a police car in front of a group of police officers would not happen in real life. I would like to say that it has been 4 months since i was unbanned and i have been putting countless hours into this server to correct my issues from last time and provide good and natural roleplay. I'm sorry for not putting a lot of effort into the last appeal it was just a heat of the moment thing. I'm happy to serve out the original 1 day ban or whatever is seen as fitting however i love this server and have been trying so hard to not make the same mistake i made last time. Thanks for reading my appeal and i hope to hear back soon as well as talk about any further issues

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i stole a police car in front of a group of police officers.
As much as you keep saying it, this is not the only thing that you did.

If you wish to stand a chance on this appeal, give the full story, please.

As much as you keep saying it, this is not the only thing that you did.

If you wish to stand a chance on this appeal, give the full story, please.
I am sorry phoenix however this is the full story start to finish. I snuck over in to the police station car park and ran past a group of officers and stole a car. I then got the car stuck and proceeded to run away from a large group of officers, leading me in to legion square at which point my head popped and I was banned. Please can I be corrected if I’m missing something as I’m struggling to remember what part I’m missing out, sorry.

I then got the car stuck
This is already more than you gave in your first post, so it couldn't have been the full story at all.

How did you get the car stuck? Please give the full events.

This is already more than you gave in your first post, so it couldn't have been the full story at all.

How did you get the car stuck? Please give the full events.
I drove the car up the stairs of the car park in PD and tried to fit it down the small walkway. Usually Cars fit down here however in this instance the car was too wide to fit through

Since you appear to be unable to remember what happened not 24 hours ago, let me give you some help.

You ran into a Police Station, which for the sake of roleplays sake are meant to be considered fully manned, decided to steal a police vehicle infront of Police, rammed several vehicles in your attempt to flee which included NHS Vehicles. You barely missed hitting several people and then decided to run off with literally zero roleplay.

You have one historic ban for Combat Logging

You've been warned by Staff for the things you've said to people such as insinuating certain things

You've been warned by Staff for breaking roleplay and providng awful roleplay

You were removed from the server for your actions in OOC Chat

You have been warned for baiting police

You stole an NHS Ambulance and warned for it

You were warned by me for VDM

All of the above were warnings. Most people get one warning and then banned. Most if not all should've resulted in a ban immediately.

I think for your sake it's time you did in fact take a break from our community and if you change your ways, decide you want to come back and do it properly then you can reappeal but as it stands this appeal will be denied and you will be unable to appeal until February 12th 2023 and no sooner.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back