What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Felix - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yello

Richest man on FiveM
Unban Appeal for Felix 

In-game Name: Felix

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198088035328

The date you got banned: 16/12/20

Member of the team that banned you: Robbie

Reason given for your ban: Transferring money between characters

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

Why should we unban you ?: Honestly, the ban was due to me being an idiot. I was in the room with Robbie, Fluqi, and Ant and we discussed the situation.

Basically, it started today when I made a new character. I was on my 5th character so had no other choice but to delete one of the characters that I was using, the one I deleted had ~74k on it so the money went in the void, instead of trying to go through a name change etc. I played today on the new one for a bit and after coming off made the decision to try and retrieve the money that I lost from the character slot using 50k of my Grove Street characters money to avoid a bit of a grind so I could spend the day tomorrow streaming with the new character. Obviously, I was caught and spoke with some staff already who have made me aware that my actions today don't really reflect the long-standing community member that I am. I was moved out and I assume they spoke a bit and decided that these actions would result in a ban, which is fair enough, what I did was stupid and I am going to deal with the consequences of my actions.

Why should I be unbanned?

I like to think that log onto this server (pretty much) every day and provide high-quality situations for all of the people I come across. Since starting in Feb/March I have (sadly) clocked 1k hours on the server. I do my best when talking to people to keep to the rules, stick to my characters RP and enjoy myself. But obviously the more you play the higher chance you are to slip up and an example of that would be my kick for G4.4 today.

I like to think that I have actively gone to try and create enjoyment for people on the server, having been the gang lead of Grove in its early days, to now and creating the Whitelisted group NCA. Both of these groups have been heavily involved in creating RP situations, and I always pushed for them to be more than what was expected of them.

I believe that I go out of my way for/support the community a lot. I have clocked a few thousand hours in game, but also out of game - I have spent countless hours doing things like command work, paperwork helping people with their problems and attending virtual meetings to better the enviroment for everyone.

My ban today was me being an idiot thinking I could just skip some of the grind (which I can understand is a bit selfish to the people that do sit there and try to make their money). I thought it was a bit of a victimless rule break as it wasn't going to affect anyone's experience in a negative way (like duping ammo or guns etc) but obviously, that is wrong. As mentioned before, I am accepting the consequences of my actions earlier and can hope you understand I was being a bit of an idiot - and that sort of thing won't happen again. I stick to the rules as much as I can. Whilst in the talk with Robbie, he did request that I put the money back and that I have done, my Triad character is back down 50k.

I very much hope that I can get back to the characters I spend a lot of time on soon and to prove that this is not a thing I am going to do again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking complete money wipe of all characters.

Actually I’ve already concluded, this rule is a serious one and one that everyone must follow or will be met with this same outcome

That’s a fair term to a quick unban 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Felix You have now been unbanned

1. All characters have had there bank drained to £0

2. Your dealership access which you abused to transfer money has been revoked

3 All your vehicles have been scrapped

There was calls to remove you from NCA but I feel the measures above are better than a permanent ban, rules should not be broken and exploits to break them (dealership) should not be used.

Anyone else doing the same will be met with the same action as above.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back