What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Fergu - 06/04/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergu

In-game Name
Fergu

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/04/20

Member of the team that banned you.
James Travers

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for placing zipties on a man getting picked up by medics and supposedly not providing enough high quality RP in the process in doing so.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel like I should be unbanned as I had no idea that what I did was against server rules as I had interpreted that the rule 7.1.1 meant that High quality RP had to be provide throughout the situation (which it was). I had no clue that my actions where in breach of this rule as this has happened to me multiple times before hand and I had never had any problems with this before. I am sorry if I have breached this rule and I am certain that this will not happen again. I did not realise that this was a rule-break and am still very confused on how I have breached this rule and would still like some clarification if possible. This happens quite regularly and I didn't know that this wasn't allowed.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

how will you handle the situation next time? 
Next time I will not just go up to them and restrain them, but provide RP before hand and will try to make the scenario enjoyable for both sides.

You got a very lengthy record here, And twice for NLR. 
When you gonna start to keep yourself out of trouble? 
What are your future plans here, If we decide to give you a other chance? 

I will try and not get myself into trouble in the future as I know the rules, I can promise you that this time it was a genuine mistake because as far as I was aware I and a lot of other people told me this was okay, which obviously now I know that it wasn't. I would like to be given another importunity to play on this community as I have spent endless amounts of time on it having fun with my mates and would not want to throw it away over something stupid like I did.

I really hope it was the last time we see you in this part of the forums. 
Keep yourself out of trouble, And if you are unsure. Dont do it. 

UNBANNED 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back