What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Fet - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fet

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Fet 

In-game Name: Fetran Emersyn

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198068992196

Ban ID: !!rpuk9474!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 (C2.3) Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was on a bike in a secluded area during a quiet time, in which I teleported into a wall and died. I was already bored and then annoyed at this so I just quit the game straight away.

Just to clarify the death, the bike and myself were teleported into the wall and then I was sent flying out of the wall and was dead.

Why should we unban you ?: As I am relatively new to GTARP, it was my understanding that I can just log back in and call for a medic later on given that I didn't influence any plays during that time. I was bored so I decided to explore, I think it's natural to want to take a break if I die to a bug which sends me flying to my death. Honestly none of this was done maliciously.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Bans for combat logging come with an automatic cooldown of 1 month. Try again on or after 23/08/2022 and use the time to brush up and get familiar with our rules please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back