What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Finn 2 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn 2

Unban Appeal for Finn 2 

In-game Name: finn joshwick

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199049400573

Ban ID: !!rpuk10573!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 G2.3 G4.4 PLAYER REPORT

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for c2.3 combat logging to gain a advantage in a hostile situation , g2.3 roleplay everything i wasnt staying in roleplay all the time , also g4.4 when i was downed i wasnt roleplaying my injurys and wasnt staying ion character as i let my emotions get the most of me

Why should we unban you ?: you should unban me as i know how wrong my actions where and that i can guarantee a complete change in my attitude and headspace towards this amazing rp server. i will vow to never break any of the rules again.

i also believe you should unban me as i have a lot of hours put into this city and it is the most enjoyable game ive played. i help out the community in the city massively as iam a taxi driver, hunter, and mechanic many people would have a small loss due to this.

i do realise how bad my actions where and that i thought i could get away w my unacceptable actions and gain a benefit from it but no i let my emotions get the best of me as i didn't want to loose any items which is very stupid of me.
also i though that i could get away w not roleplaying properly as i let my anger overtake. i can now say i have taken time to read over all the rules and remember them all as this rp server is all i want to play. now that i have re read all the rules simarlerly to last time i can say w heart i will never do this again and it was just one big awful decision from me.
i understand iam liable for all my actions but if i could have one small chance to rejoin this city i could massivly improve myself follow every rule and just enjoy this amazing rp server like everyone should be able to

after re reading and waiting a month i feel ready to rejoin a new person

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Finn 2What would you do in the future instead of doing what you did?

i will follow all the rules of rp and just enjoy this great server e.g. mechanic and taxis just helpibg around and having fun 

@Finn 2

Can you quote all three rules that you broke in your own words and explain why we have these on the server?

Why did you Combat Log from the server?

Last edited by a moderator:
i broke the combat logging rule when i tried to gain advantage (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP

also the roleplay evrything rule (G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.

and finally the non roleplaying when downed and injured (G4.4) When you are downed:

You have been injured to the point that you have been incapacitated and you must roleplay your injuries. You have not yet been killed; this only occurs when you respawn.
When roleplaying your injuries, you must not make direct reference to the in-game respawn timer.

so sorry i didn’t read in your own words i will correct in my next reply appropriately

As is stated in the unban appeal rules,

If you "bump" your appeal (adding extra comments) or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request.
Locked for 3 days for bumping.

It seems that you fail to follow basic rules. Bumping appeals, ignoring cooldown periods in previous appeals. How can we trust you to follow the rules going forward? 

i can vow that i will follow the rules from now on and i read the question wrong for the last one and didn’t want to make a bad impression so i bumped it which ik now was completely wrong 

i have re read the rules over many times and just want to enjoy this server for it’s proper use and will never commit the actions i did before 

@Finn 2Evening,

The question that Liam asked above still hasn't been fully answered, why did you combat log?

Furthermore, what are you doing or are going to do to ensure this doesn't happen again and as you said, let your "emotions get the best" of you?

i combat logged off the server when i was being chased by a member of a gang i got my self into a dispute with them on purpose to wind them up and so they would chase me but then ik they where going to kill me so i combat logged to try and evade this. which ik is completely wrong and i thought i could bend the rules 

to ensure this won’t happen again i will make sure i don’t put myself into silly situations where i have to do this. and i have learnt that if i do it , it really isn’t a wise decision to make as it ruin the whole role playing experience for everyone including myself. and it just gives off the impression iam disrespecting the server and this whole community which i would never want to do

and i need to deal with my consequences so ik if i do ever do that again i will just have to roleplay my way out the situations and stay in roleplay 

thanks finn.

I think you understand what you've done wrong and have a full understanding of the rules.

I'm happy that upon your return you're going to attempt to play the server as intended and with no drama and believe you have been banned long enough.

I hope we won't see you in this section of the forums again.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back