What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - FinTin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinTin

Unban Appeal for FinTin 

In-game Name: FinTin McLovin

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199071940854

The date you got banned: 10/03/20

Member of the team that banned you: it did not say

Reason given for your ban: no reason given

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was receiving a money transfer as i was helping out with a drug business . i put a full stop in the chat so he could see my player id,soon as i put it in i was permanently banned with so reason , all i was doing at the time was moving the drug into his car from mine then next minute i get kicked out of the server and permanently banned

Why should we unban you ?: i dont believe i broke any rules. so that is why it also didnt come up why i was banned or who did it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@FinTinAre you are sure you are banned? Try to connect again? I do not see a ban on the steam ID provided.

Last edited by a moderator:
The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back