What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - foxyy - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyy

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for foxyy 

In-game Name: fox

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198074443057

Ban ID: Honestly yearsago, cant remember

Reason given for your ban: Not too sure, most likely "Trolling"

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm 70% sure i was banned for trolling in the RPUK discord, since discord dosent really show a ban reason i cant tell for sure.

Why should we unban you ?: Its been 2 years since last appeal and even longer since the ban, i started playing here in like 2016 and have sooo many good friends here. Hopefully i can be given another chance to come back and chat too some off friends. And i really want to try out FiveM! I would obviously not make the same mistage again as im 23 now. If it helps ill join police too realy show that im here for the roleplay. Its been soo long since Arma and i just really mis rp'ing with this friendly community. Thanks for taking the time reading this.

fox

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @foxyy,

Please could you provide your discord ID? 

277570538254368768, appreciate the quick response!

Good morning @foxyy, I hope all is well! 🙂

I can say you were not banned for "trolling".
You've been banned both in game and discord for your actions, do you happen to recall anything you may have done against the rules in game whilst playing on the Arma server? 

Yes indeed, i cheated. If there is any logs any managed my self from the day i joined until fast 5 months of arma 3, and never did nothing wrong on the FiveM. I swear ive learnt my mistake.. Ive got a degree and work steadly now, and kinda quarantee that ive grown away from that childing ego arma behavious. Is there any more details you want regarding my arma 3 let me know!

Hopefully i can come back to FiveM and see whats its become, i once was a coffee shop owner and had quiet a nice ferrari. Obviously cant wait too run into some old mates

kind regards fox.

Good afternoon @foxyy, thanks for the response. 

You've purposely exploited the game and decided to use cheats...
Please tell me what your intentions were behind this at the time? Was it for self gain? Hoping to gain an advantage over other players rather than roleplaying which is what the server is here for? 

Its not an excuse at all, but everyone was cheating, and you just dident not wanna be the best, its the single handly dumbest thing i have to RPUK. My intention was too be better, buut my, ego. plain and simple. Was more difficult understadning that at 19 rather than 23. I know have for some time under stood how much it ruined the fun for everyone else. 

Cant really do more than say sorry. 

kind regards fox.

Good morning @foxyy! 🙂

Personally, I am not comfortable letting you back into the RPUK community as of yet.
Trusting someone who has previously cheated and intentionally ruined fun for others takes a lot as I cannot be sure this won't happen again.

You will be welcomed to appeal this ban again in a few months and we'll see what happens.
If you do decide to re-appeal, your ban ID is 4554.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back