What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - FragZ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragZ

Unban Appeal for FragZ 

In-game Name: John patrick

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198211456313

Ban ID: 1

Reason given for your ban: Discord ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello i appealed before and found out my reason i got banned was for discord and remembered that i sent a nft discord link so i can get invites and i am really sorry for the inconveniece i have caused on your side and my side it would not happen again was a mistake and i have learnt from it Gunz17 | Dape | CryptoVc₿#4192 this is also my discord id.

Why should we unban you ?: I used to play this server alot and really enjoyed it really there is not any close server as roleplay.co.uk that is as fun and free to play on i am sincerely sorry for my mistake would be great to be able to join back again and share some memories and time with people in the city.Thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Simple question... Why? Why did you decide to go against our rules and advertise on our server?

@FragZPlease respond or this appeal will time-out.

Sorry i really was not on my computer yesterday sorry for that the only reason was that i was in a discord for nfts and i needed people to join for me to get whitelisted and i kind of sent it to all the discord channels i had and just thought it would be faster as there is more people in these channels then if i send it individually i am really sorry for breaking your community guidelines would not happen again i promise @Bowen

Last edited by a moderator:
I genuinely hope you do not. You don't get more than one chance for this particular rule break. Welcome back.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back