What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Francis_fran - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francis_fran

Unban Appeal for Francis_fran 

In-game Name: Adam byrneo maybe?

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199239127587

Ban ID: !!rpuk9763!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3-player report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i believe i was banned for combat logging after dying in a fight at least that's what i think its been 2 years so don't really remember

Why should we unban you ?: i think reason why you should consider me being unbanned is because at the time of me being on the server i was an idiot didn't know much about rp which am not justifying my reason for doing this but i have matured and care about rp alot more recently as i make content on rp and play alot of the serious rp servers that are whitelisted reason am telling you this is because it wont happen again and if i die i just firm it and rp it out

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Francis_fran

There is a lack of effort here but we shall proceed. 

If you were to be unbanned what would be your plan for your roleplay? 

my plan to roleplay will be to get back to what i was doing being my own man involved with criminal side here and there while have a group of lads with me and just start making money and meeting all the ppl again

Good evening @Francis_fran

We like to see some sort of effort in the appeals, this shows us in some way that you understand what has happened. As pointed out in my first response there was a lack of effort at the start of this appeal and there is still a lack of effort in your latest response. 

If you are not willing to put effort in then I shall also put no effort in. 

Decline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back