What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - frank44 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi danoo, thanks again for the response.

I can understand my warnings are plentiful, and as an admin team that can be very frustrating, and getting rid of me is a much easier solution. I totally understand that, but appreciate you giving me the space to improve and understand my actions and move forward. However, this is my first time in the ban appeals, and i've seen people with much worse records come back and be given a chance. Regardless, i am fully aware of my past, and really would like to move forward.

I can understand how people may see Mr. Mcnibbles as the issue, but i would like to say, i dont think this is the case entirely. As said previously, i'd like to explore a reformed path within frank, as he will be able to regain his drivers license if i was to return, and other things too. I also have been very open to the idea of exploring a new character, and i think having a balance of two, and changing my current ways, will lead to much improvement.

Sorry for waffling on, thanks for reading and happy easter

thanks, FRANK :D

Hello @frank44 ,

I'm going to give you another chance on the server to improve judging by the way this appeal has gone.
I do hope you've not just fed me with a load of rubbish you think I wanted to hear for this unban, you've mentioned multiple times that you'd like to explore this reformed path with Frank so I am intrigued to track the progress on this and see where it goes!
You've also mentioned you'd like to explore another character and balance them both, I'm also interested to see where this goes and if you'll stick to this activity.

Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent without discussion, please do not waste this chance!

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back