What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Fred Hoe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Hoe

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Fred Hoe 

In-game Name: Jeremy Cameron

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198152758155

Ban ID: !!rpuk10705!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Last night I requested members to get on the server for a situation via discord, I was later pulled to ts and informed what I have done was classed as metagaming, as soon as I was informed I held my hands up to the situation in question and admitted I clearly didn't have a good enough understanding of metagaming and what is okay and not okay. I was later informed by Stuart of a post made in gang leaders regarding the do's and don'ts and it cleared it up for me. I gave my apology to the group my actions impacted and thanked them for informing me and recommended what was put in the gang leads discord should be posted in police channels to ensure people like me who are cop mains are well informed. Again I do apologize for my actions in regards to this situation and can ensure silly mistakes like this won't be happening again, especially considering my position on the server mistakes like this can't happen.

Why should we unban you ?: I have made very few mistakes during my time here at RPUK and plan to keep it that way, I have a complete understanding my actions were unacceptable and have held my hands up regarding every mistake I have made on this server including this one. I can ensure activities of this nature will not be happening again by myself and the people I have around me, I will ensure I am constantly up to date regarding rules and changes. On the other hand, I would be completely understanding if I were not to be unbanned as someone who has been around as long as I should know these things inside out.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What made you decide to request people to get on the server for a situation?  Plus, you were also found at a dodgy doctor by your gang, doesn't that seem off, when you've just told them to connect?
And, considering you've been playing on the server for a good while now, wouldn't it be common sense not to do so?

In regards to what originally made me write the post we discovered someone at Marabunta turf was running a fake Tweedle account I wanted everyone to gear up and go down there so we could question the fella who we believed was running the account, whilst gearing up grove started to rob a member on our turf so I came to assist.

In regards to the location being discovered the grove hang about was followed by our members all the way from police impound. However he just seemed to be clueless and drove straight to everyone anyway.

And In regards to your last question  I assumed you can still request people to come online, a lot of us have busy life’s and can’t sit in the game 24/7 but would still like to partake when numbers are needed.

Please quote me the rule you broke, and what it means in your own words. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote me the rule you broke, and what it means in your own words. 
(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

Giving any form of information gained from within the game to people outside the game who can influence the course of the role play situation. 

It obviously goes without saying, for me to consider an unban, I need to be sure you've learned your lesson. However, I believe you have learnt said lesson, but as an assurance, I have a term for you. Seen in this situation again, you'll have to wait 3 months before being able to appeal again. This goes for any rule regarding metagaming or OOC information.

Do you agree with this?

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back