What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - fruitmilk - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruitmilk

Unban Appeal for fruitmilk 

In-game Name: ArthurOcleigh/AlfieGraves

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198288373101

Ban ID: !!rpuk15269!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I attempted to log in just now and I have been perma banned for C2.3 - Combat logging on 2023-12-28, if its possible to check my logs I havent even been ingame for days! I hope you can resolve this soon as I just got accepted into the NHS, I finally got some time for myself and now I've been perma banned. Understandably Im not happy but I just want a resolution. Any information would be appreciated as I was enjoying my time in your city.

Why should we unban you ?: I haven't done what I have been accused of doing, I hope you can refer to any logs you may have to confirm what I'm saying, I promise youve made a mistake. Please check the logs I haven't played in days! Thank you!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

But you were on yesterday,

Connected at - 28/12/2023, 00:59:23

Disconnected at - 28/12/2023, 01:31:42

Thank you for a fast reply, I really appreciate it. I have no recollection of even being in the city let alone a situation involving me combat logging, I have nothing to lose from someone robbing me or whatever, is there an IP linked to the ban which I can check with mine or any more information on the incident? I'm so confused rn thank you

Absolutely, this connection log was in fact from your system.

You also were killed at - 28/12/2023, 01:30:35

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the most I can share to you,

I don't think you are telling the truth someone must of logged onto your PC...... unless it was a ghOst 👻

Unfortunately this is a C2.3 ban which means it's mandatory for a one month cooldown before appealing.

Can re-appeal in a month time (29/01/24)

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back