What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - fruitmilk - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruitmilk

Unban Appeal for fruitmilk 

In-game Name: ArthurOcleigh/AlfieGraves

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198288373101

Ban ID: !!rpuk15269!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I honestly cannot recall breaking C2.3 but I trust in your judgement

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me because as you know accidents happen and I know myself that it wasnt malicious or to cheat anyone out of RP, I wouldnt do that as this is my favourite RP server and I want it to flourish. In the future I will be more aware of my surroundings and ensure to be more cautious of the rules of the city. Sorry guys this wont happen again!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What I'm saying is, I don't recall the incident but I do not deny that it happened. By accident I mean I wasn't purposefully breaking the rules, it wasn't malicious and it was truly a genuine mistake which will not be repeated. To be 100% with you mate it was during Christmas break and I probably had a few as it was 1am at the time of the incident iirc. I'd like to apologise for breaking the rules and ill be more responsible in the future.

By accident I mean I wasn't purposefully breaking the rules
Exactly, so if you didn't purposefully break the rules, how did you accidently/not on purpose leave the server after being downed after a minute?

I do not remember the incident, I was drinking on christmas break as I've stated. All I can cough it up to is just a lack of correct judgement that night. I have apologised and would appreciate a second chance. You've told me I died and logged off, I'd imagine because it was I was drunk and wanted to go to bed, I was alone and I know that because I had just come back from a hiatus from the city and I was just running around, I didnt break C2.3 to gain any advantages in city and I would never anyway.

Okay - Please explain what C2.3 is in your own words, and how you'd go about the RP next time.

C2.3 is a community rule which upholds the standards of the city by not allowing logging out of any kind while in RP. This includes logging while dead awaiting a medic which is what I have been found guilty of doing. In the future I will allow a significant amount of time for NHS to dispatch to my location as I now understand that my decision to disconnect probably impacted more than just myself and for that I sincerely apologise.

Good evening @fruitmilk, I hope all is well! 🙂

What is your plan if you're given another chance to return here?

What character(s) are you planning to play?
What high quality roleplay can you provide here? 

My plan was to join the NHS and hopefully help serve the community, it provides a great structure for improving RP and learning how to approach different people and scenarios. I want to learn and hopefully progress during my time there.

To separate the two playstyles I have opted to make a new character for the NHS as I already have a civ/crim character here called Alfie Graves? I think. I will be playing both but mainly NHS as I want to learn and improve in that.

I believe I can have a positive impact on peoples experiences in the city by providing good quality roleplay working under the NHS or on the streets. I mainly enjoy creating or playing along with fun narratives or scenarios I or someone else creates. 

Good evening @fruitmilk! 🙂

I'm happy to give you another chance on the server, this is currently the only ban you hold on record and I hope it remains this way.
Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent as per the FBS, please do not waste your chance!

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back