What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - gareth kelly - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

gareth kelly

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: gareth kelly
Steam ID: 76561198335651642
Ban ID (just the numbers): 13858
Ban Reason: c2.3 - combat logging
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned because I fell off my bike and decided to log off and deal with the consequences of my death in the morning. I wasn't RPing, but It was still combat logging.
Why should we unban you: Its been some time since I got banned; maybe a year since in that time i have had a lot of experience on other servers and have improved I have also read up on the rules multiple times, to be exact. As you can see, I have been declined a few times and have 100% learned my lesson. Now that I look back on what got me banned, it was for logging out in order to save gear, but I really didn't have anything on me to be worth saving. I crashed my bike and died. I was just fed up and had to go off anyway; I needed to be somewhere. Don't get me wrong. I know now that it's a bad thing and against the rules. I just hope I can play on the server again. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope I can be unbanned after a year off.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @gareth kelly
I hope we are well today?

I'm glad to see you've put a bit more effort into this appeal.
So I'm willing to give this appeal a chance, provided you continue answering my questions with effort.

As you claim it's almost been a year since your ban, what made you decide to appeal and want to come back?

Can you tell me what the rule C2.3 is, and why we have this rule?

Thank you. I am doing well, and I hope you are too. I am appealing because I have friends that I want to bring to the server. I really enjoyed my time playing and think it's the best server for them, so I wanted to enjoy the server with them and always told them that there was no other server like it. I am also looking into streaming, and this is the server where I will have the most fun and stream at the same time.Also, the interactions that Iv had haven't come close to any server Iv played on.

Rule C2.3 is combat logging or rage quitting, and to save gear when you have died,and just like any game, you have this rule to make the game fair for everyone.

thankyou for taking your time to read this !!

Hello @gareth kelly ,

Can you tell me more about how you understand this rule,

When can you log off while incapacitated?

What would you do in the events that forces you to leave the server while incapacitated?

Hello, one shot, Thanks for reading it. I dont know what you mean by "how you understand this rule." I might just be being dumb. If you could elaborate in the next comment, that would be great. but to answer your other questions, "When can you log off incapacitating?" You can log off when you're glitched to try to fix yourself or for a real-life emergency that you need to attend.

To answer your last question, what would you do in the event that it forced you to leave the server while incapacitated? "What I would do personally is inform an admin (make a ticket).

Thank you again for taking your time to read this!!

Hello @gareth kelly ,

Following up from your last reply, you should never log off the server while incapacitated unless its urgent. We always allow players to prioritize real life, at the end of the day its just a game and we all have our priorities, but with that we only ask to inform us that you need to log off the server or if your game crashed and any other reason that may of caused you to leave the server.

We're willing to welcome you back to RPUK under the following conditions:

1. You must adhere strictly to all Community and Server Rules at all times.
  2. Any violation of server rules within the next 6 months will result in an immediate permanent ban
We trust that you understand the seriousness of these conditions and are committed to upholding them.

Don't mess it up!

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back