What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Gary Atkin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

Unban Appeal for Gary Atkin 

In-game Name: Craig Linskill

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198231109768

Ban ID: !!rpuk5902!!

Reason given for your ban: exploting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because i switched seats while in cuffs

Why should we unban you ?: because i didnt see it as expoilting its not like you can drive off at speed and get away while cuffed because then obv its a diff story i was just able to move about. been cuffed does not make one incapitaed and not been able to move u can still get up as for switching the lights on i could of used my nose...obv i get that the police get pissed off cos they carnt get you out of the car if u move about and i wont be doing it again just find it abit harsh that i was perm banned i did say i was sorry and that i wouldnt do it again while in game but the staff member didnt wanna listen or even give me another chance! 

All i can say is that im sorry and that i will not do it again he also stated that i was already prev banned for expoliting when tbh it was just an accident and i didnt even mean to do it obv now i have taken this onborad and will not do it again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there. 

I was happy to give you another shot last time you found yourself in this section of the forums, because I thought you might have learned from your mistakes. Now you are here again, 4 weeks later, having broken the exact same rule. 

Furthermore, once again you are showing that you are not willing to sit in the same boat as every other player on this server and would rather argue and debate on whether or not you should have been banned or given another chance. 
Let me make one thing very clear: The staff member involved did perfectly fine. And with your record, it was absolutely reasonable to not give you yet another warning. 

I am not willing to entertain any more appeals from you until you figure out how to take responsibility for your own actions and stop justifying breaking rules with poor excuses. 
Come back in 3 months time and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back