What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Gary Atkin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

Unban Appeal for Gary Atkin 

In-game Name: Craig linskill

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198231109768

Ban ID: !!rpuk7906!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.3 C2.3 C1.14

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i decided it would be a good idea to lose my temper and make threats towards someone in game i was banned for the following reason

(G2.3) Roleplay Everything which mean no matter what happens you should always stay in character and deal with any issues after the RP has finished and speak to higher ups or make reports if needed

Threats to report / Disputes / Breaking RP in Voice- again as mentioned i thought it would be smart to lose my temper and stay saying stuff OOC yet again this rule is here to stop that happening as stated before i should remain in character and if i feel like im getting heated just stay silent if that is going to stop me from been banned i must act within the rules and not against them

(C2.3) Combat logging- i decided to log off 5 mins before the server restart which yet again was a stupid thing to do as this results in a perm ban no matter what happens.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned because now i have taken some time away and played on some other servers i feel like my RP has improved and that i should never go OOC no matter what happens and deal with issues after the RP has finished speaking about reporting people in game is a no no i should of never of done that if im honest which i am truely sorry for and it will not happen again also the combat logging is not to be taken lightly either this was very stupid of me and i will let the RP finish before even thinking about logging off regardless if the server restarts in 5 mins or 6 hours

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I thought you were happy with playing on NoPixel?

What changed?

@1000Phoenix Thanks for the reply and i am happy with playing on no pixel but thats not the point here there are 100s of diff servers i could play on but i started off here on RPUK this was my 1st ever server to play on and my roleplay was not that great since i was banned i moved to no pixel where i have learned alot. been toxic is not for any server regardless of what ever happens i have learned that any issues need to be taken to the right people or forums. also that to never log off when i feel like it. 

i am happy with playing on no pixel but thats not the point here
I disagree - it's something that needs addressing.

When you left you specifically stated that you were quite happy playing on NoPixel and that you were done with RPUK, and yet you're back. I'm intrigued to learn why NoPixel, a server you decided and stated was a better alternative for you is no longer drawing you, and why you're coming back to a server you were done with.

You said it - not me. As such, it needs addressing so we remove the possibility of a repeat situation.

@1000Phoenixwhen i said i was done with RPUK it was out of anger i never stated in my unban appeal that it was no pixel because that would be advertising other servers with in the RPUK community tbh i wouldn't like to discuss other servers here and what they have to offer etc as stated this was the 1st server that i ever played on i met some good people here and i tried to improve my RP as much as i could. im not going to go around and say it was this persons fault because at the end of the day it was my own wrong doing i was the one who went OOC and who decided to combat log. the possibility of a repeat situation will be 0 because no matter what sort of RP happens if im not happy i must take action and follow the right steps i.e reporting etc and also remaining in character at all times 

i never stated in my unban appeal that it was no pixel because that would be advertising other servers with in the RPUK community
You didn't - correct.

You said it whilst stood in the cell fuming about being arrested by a Staff Lead and mixing OOC issues with you RP.

You said, and I quote

"I'll go to NoPixel. NoPixel is a fucking thousand times better".

"I'm done with this city bro, if you're going to ban me, ban me, I don't give two fucks".

Perhaps you're beginning to see why I'm pressing this point so much for an answer - You didn't give "two fucks", what's changed?

Nopixel is a "thousand times better", what's changed?

@1000Phoenixits about respect and not dissing the RPUK community as i said this was said in anger i was raging at the time and what was said was just out of been angry but what has changed is my mood and how i should RP and respect certain community's as people are taking time out of there day to give us such a good server obv i do give a fuck because that is y i am asking to come back the server is actually a really good server yes i was abit of a nob sometimes but what did it for me was my anger and just not thinking and not having a care in the world. as i have taken time away i have thought about what i have said and also my actions i do promise if im allowed back that i will not go OOC and i will certainly not log off when i feel like it rules are here for everyone and we must stick by them.  

Anger... we'll circle back to that later.

For now, you seem to only care about the win, and when something doesn't go your way, you react badly, something you should be fully aware of given your history.

3 months. 4 bans.

Then you got unbanned from your fourth and within a month (ultimately far shorter when taking into account when you began playing again), got yourself banned again.

5 bans now, Gary, ultimately within a very short timespan. Why should we let you back? What's changed?

Hi @1000PhoenixThanks for your reply 🙂 

Lets just get one thing straight here i am not always about the win there has been many times where i have lost against either a civ or the police and i have still RPed as you should and took the L as we say its not always about the W its about how people roleplay... as i have stated before i was very very new to roleplay and this was my 1st every British RP server i had just moved from playing GTA online where it is totally diff and tbh i didnt have a clue how to roleplay i was just learning picking stuff up as i grew everyday. yes i was banned many times but when you get banned its a learning curve. but what i have learned 

When i came back i was arrested by a certain person who would actually tilt me and has since i came onto the server i went about this the wrong way got angry and spoke OOC etc but what i have learned since i have been away is that no matter what happens you should always just let what ever happens happen and then deal with it after either via OOC chat Teamspeak or even discord or even the report forums if i feel like rules have been broken.

So what im trying to say here is most of my bans have been because i have gone OOC and spoke in game when i shouldn't the most serious is just logging off 

So whats changed as you say well i have spent alot of time away and have learned that RULES are here for a reason and that i shouldn't break them  and no matter what sort of RP i get i should always let it just play out and deal with it after and not decide to think its ok to just go out of character and say "im going to report" "or im going to get your train ticket number" etc etc i should just carry on get there ID and report them  

How did you not realise the rules were there for a reason and that you shouldn't break them after your first 4 bans?

@1000PhoenixHi and thanks for your reply 

Lets just say i had alot of personal reasons behind all this which im not willing to disclose on the fourms yes we all have issues IRL but im willing If you want i can send you a message on discord letting you know what they are and what has happened i have already spoke to @Mike Wolfiehe knows a little more info regarding this! but lets get back to the bans so yes i have been banned 5 times and your prob thinking whats to say there is not going to be a 6th and you will be right in thinking that too..over the past year i have tried to improve my roleplay and also stick to rules.

for the last year lets just say i have been on hoilday to a diff city and grew there and also learned alot i have also learned that no matter what happens just let what ever it is happen and deal with it the right way.

If i was given another chance to come back to the city i would stick to the rules and not go OOC or combat log i would also treat everyone fairly and that if issues do accure to deal with them in the right way. i have met so really good people here some which i miss dearly 😞 i dunno what else to say but i would be very greatful if you could just give me one more chance! 

We are aware you have some personal issues that we wont disclose on the appeal. However, have you sorted this? If you haven't, how do we let you back on the server if something could trigger you and this happens all over again?

Hi @LiamThanks for your reply

i will be totally honest here it will never get sorted its always going to be there but i have better myself and surrounded myself round good people and doing better in life 😄  its been a while also since all the things have happened. the only thing i can do is give you my word that i will not let this happen again but i will understand if you denie my appeal. if i do feel like im going to get angry etc i will just remain silent i.e if arrested i will /me remains silent and calm down or i will just RP the situation out and deal with it after i do want to come back i do miss rpuk and the communinty. 

i knew it was going to be hard to come back as i may look like someone who just dont give a shit but deep down i really do 

I can see you're putting quite a bit of effort into your replies, its helpful and also appreciated.

In future, if you're having a meltdown or on the edge of one. Let those know via /ooc and or /looc about the Roleplay to advise them that you need to cool off. We're taking a chance letting you back onto out server, do not let us down.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back