What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - GENERALLL - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENERALLL

Unban Appeal for GENERALLL 

In-game Name: Matias Cano

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199422007646

Ban ID: !!rpuk13323!!

Reason given for your ban: G4.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: G4.5 caused me to be banned. I began sweeping COA bodies off sandy shores. I was knocked out after COA pushed the arcade and transported to the hospital. Then, due to head issues, I got out of bed, went to Lecherous, quickly popped my head and logged back in. After a short while, I heard fighting up Sandy, so I went there and started scooping bodies to dump. I didn't, however, wait the full 15 minutes before heading up to Sandy. I went and swept them after waiting for about 11 minutes. I realise I made a mistake and should have waited the four minutes out. It was silly and stupid. I'm sincerely sorry and should have know better.

This is the rule I broke.
(G4.5) When you have been revived:

You have been given medical treatment and must continue to roleplay your injuries with the medical treatment in mind.
When you are being treated by a medic, you must be mindful that you have just been injured and you must not just run off after you have been revived unless there is a strong roleplay reason to do so.
Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.
Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay your injuries.
Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

Why should we unban you ?: The reason I should be unbanned is because It wasn't my intention to break this rule. All that adrenaline when your fighting gangs just fills you up and gets you existed so I wasn't thinking straight. I generally thought I waited the full 15mins however it was only 11mins. I was sadly caught off by 4mins which really upsets me. Regardless if this was a different situation up sandy I should have still waited the full 15mins. I am fully aware of this rule and have always abided by it. I always remember it when I'm in gun fights I have to wait 15mins before entering no doubt. For the past month I've been trying so hard to keep my nose clean and have providing great rp as a Cutlass member regardless of what the situation is. However small situations get me caught up like this and banned. I haven't had the greatest of history with rules but believe me when I say I've been trying. I'm still new to roleplay and learning all different aspects that goes into it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @GENERALLL
Over the few months you have collected quite a few bans. 

Why should we entertain this appeal? 

Hi Mike, Hope your doing well

With all due respect, I can understand from the staff's perspective that this has simply become reoccurring with me getting banned. I understood what I did wrong, and whether it was 4 minutes or 2 minutes, I broke a rule. I accept responsibility for my mistakes. When I was unbanned the last time, I swore to keep my nose clean and follow the rules, but there was a small slip on my part in regards of me being banned. Regardless of the situations I should not have gone up to sandy shores and scooped bodies. I accept full responsibility for this situation. As you mentioned, I have accumulated a few bans, and there are no excuses for them I am to blame. However, since my last ban and when I returned, I've been working hard to improve my roleplay on my second character Irish Steve McCartney. I improved my roleplay with that persona to the point where other people wanted to join us. Hopefully when I am unbanned, I hope to enhance my roleplay among others in the best way possible that both parties enjoy. 

Hello @GENERALLL
You've been banned for;

February - C2.3

April - G2.4

May - C2.3

July - G4.5

Almost gaining a ban per month with the exception of March and June. 
You claim to always learn your lesson, and end up here time after time, you can claim this only to a point, it's a ban after ban with you, and I believe you need a break.
I personally do not believe you've learned from this, as I see a pattern with you, always being banned for something, in some cases for the same thing. 

As of right now, we will not entertain any of your appeals for at least 4 months minimum. 
Feel free to re-appeal your ban on the 13/11/2023 NO SOONER.  
I highly recommend to make a very detailed appeal on the progress you've made in x months and how you've truly learned, failure to do so will end up in you getting denied and further restrictions may be given. 

DENIED - CAN APPEAL IN 4 MONTHS. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back