What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - GENERALLL - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENERALLL

Unban Appeal for GENERALLL 

In-game Name: Matias Cano

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199422007646

Ban ID: !!rpuk13323!!

Reason given for your ban: G4.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: G4.5 caused me to be banned. I began sweeping COA bodies off sandy shores. I was knocked out after COA pushed the arcade and transported to the hospital. Then, due to head issues, I got out of bed, went to Lecherous, quickly popped my head and logged back in. After a short while, I heard fighting up Sandy, so I went there and started scooping bodies to dump. I didn't, however, wait the full 15 minutes before heading up to Sandy. I went and swept them after waiting for about 11 minutes. I realise I made a mistake and should have waited the four minutes out. It was silly and stupid. I'm sincerely sorry and should have know better.

This is the rule I broke.
(G4.5) When you have been revived:

You have been given medical treatment and must continue to roleplay your injuries with the medical treatment in mind.
When you are being treated by a medic, you must be mindful that you have just been injured and you must not just run off after you have been revived unless there is a strong roleplay reason to do so.
Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.
Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay your injuries.
Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

Why should we unban you ?: The reason I should be unbanned is because It wasn't my intention to break this rule. I wasn't thinking straight, I genuinely thought I'd waited the full 15 mins however it was only 11mins. I was sadly wrong by being 4mins too early which I apologise for. Regardless if this was a different situation up sandy I should have still waited the full 15mins. I am fully aware of this rule and have always abided by it. I always remember it when I'm in gun fights I have to wait 15mins before entering no doubt. A month previously before being banned I tried hard to provide great Roleplay as a Cutlass member. However small situations get me caught up like this and banned. I haven't had the greatest of history with rules but believe me when I say I've been trying. I'm still new to roleplay and learning all different aspects that goes into it. Now talking about how its been for the past few months me banned I must say its been awful. Since RPUK is a place where I spend a lot of my free time, I enjoy the server and community. I've read the rules over again and been asking other Roleplayers how I should approach different situations. I appreciate the staff team and my English is not the best but I do hope you understand my regret and give me another chance in this wonderful server.

Thank you once again for reading

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @GENERALLL, I hope all is well! 🙂

Let's have a look over your current record here:

08/02/23 - Perm Ban for C2.3 (Combat Logging)
23/04/23 - Perm Ban for G2.4 (Value of Life)
10/05/23 - Perm Ban for C2.3 (Combat Logging) again
25/06/23 - Warning for C2.4 (Combat Storing)
26/06/23 - Warning for G4.5 (NLR / Combat Timer)
10/07/23 - Perm Ban for G4.5 (NLR / Combat Timer) again

You were given a warning prior to your ban for exactly the same rule. I'd have assumed after receiving a warning you'd be especially careful with that specific rule knowing you've already been lucky to evade a ban to begin with.
Your entire record is for this year,  where do we go from here? Even after all of the warnings/bans your record is declining and getting worse.
When does it stop? Why should I entertain this appeal. This is now your 4th unban appeal and we're not going to keep entertaining appeal after appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Danoo, I'm good thank you hope you are good too!

I'd like to start by saying yes I should have known better, especially by narrowly escaping the ban before with a warning, I know this time around I was 4 minutes off the whole 15 min but I now see the bigger picture, it's not about waiting for the 15 mins to get back involved its too allow me to roleplay the injuries I've received and a chance to recover before going about the things id be doing normally. I see the rule and fully understand it I hold my hands up and say my record is bad and I can see why you would have doubts about bringing me back, but I have taken the time out to play and try to enjoy roleplay in its entirety on other servers and this is the best server I've had the experience of playing on. I do not want to be back here writing another appeal to waste staff time if I were to be unbanned I would not be seen on the forums again, this was the first server I played on and I regret not taking my character more seriously after joining other servers and seeing what I was missing was here. I've made my mistakes here and took time away to really understand the roleplay I was doing to the roleplay I want to be doing, I'm way more familiar with the rules and keep up to date with things that happen within the community. The answer to your question is that if I was unbanned I'd like to start by showcasing the boost in roleplay and confidence in my actions and showing that I fully understand the rules and how to apply myself properly. I understand that I did commonly break the same rules over and over again and trust is something that's earned, I'd just like that one final chance to do that.

Thank you once again for taking time to read this.

Good morning, @GENERALLL! 🙂

I also do understand this is my final warning so I wont mess up again.
As you may understand, after reading through your previous appeals it's becoming harder and harder to believe you the more you appeal.
I know we're only human, but even after the above statement we've still managed to end up here again for something which was completely avoidable.

You should have had a 6 month cooldown, Liam was very lenient by giving you 4 months before this appeal. Along with your previous warnings/bans I think the staff team have been more than fair with you.

I have noticed a pattern with your punishments on the server. You've got 3 separate characters, yet every warning/ban you've received has been on 'Matias Cano'.
This character doesn't seem to be working out for you?

Hello there Danoo hope you had a splendid morning, 

I'd like to begin by expressing my sincere regret for the actions that brought me here in the first place. My time away from this server allowed me to comprehend different rules and gain a better knowledge of them from fellow players. I understand that I am on thin ice. Allow me one more chance to prove to you and the staff team that this individual community member can represent high quality standard roleplay as he said in his appeal, talk is cheap and what matters are the actions and what you do after to correct those patterns of behaviour which lead up to this. On the subject of my character Matias Cano. I've presented high-quality roleplay on it, and I really believe that one chance is all I need to show you guys how much I care about this community and why I want to continue on the journey in RPUK. 

Good morning @GENERALLL! 🙂

I'm struggling to understand why Matias Cano is causing you so many issues though? I understand you may have presented high quality roleplay but it still seems to end up getting you into a lot of trouble.

None of your other characters have had you receive a warning/ban.
Is the gang side of roleplay not for you? Does it promote you to break rules easier? 

Good morning Danoo,

My problem was that I was getting caught up in silly situations This cooldown has allowed me to comprehend the rules better. Obviously viewing it from another player's point of view as well. If I wish to learn more about a certain rule, I will never shy away to make a ticket or joining TS. To the best of my knowledge, I am familiar with all of the rules. This is a trust between me and the staff team that I can maintain high standards and not be here again if unbanned. The staff team may have doubts, but all I need is a last chance and that is what I'm pleading for. Actions speak louder than words, as I will prove this. If my appeal is successful, I will ensure the staff team that they will not see me on this side of the forum again. Its a matter of trust. It is my responsibility if I make another mistake, and as I previously stated, there will be no more rule breaks from myself. Talking about my gang side of roleplay is something I've noticed I'm especially skilled at and how I improve it with new ideas, among other things. I've never had someone complain about my roleplay in the sense that it was terrible and boring, rather they reached me out telling me it was good and fun so I believed I was doing well and always aim for the best.

Thank you for reading!

Good morning @GENERALLL, thank you for the response!

As stated before, you've told us a few times now you will not be back here on the unban section if given another chance as I had pointed out above.
Let's say you were to be given another chance on the server and get banned again, what will happen next? 

Good morning Danoo hope everything is going well, 

I've stated that all I need is one opportunity, I want to be held accountable for that statement and prove to you guys that it's true If you were to give me another chance, which I would be forever grateful for. lets say I was to be banned again, I would understand everything and anything that comes my way. It would come to show that after EVERYTHING appeal after appeal, I still haven't learnt but trust you me, Danoo when I say I'm on the tip of the iceberg, you know I'm serious. This chance is all I need and trust is a key word in this as I will become worthy of that word by portraying the greatness I can provide with my Roleplay. 

Thank you for reading!

Good evening @GENERALLL!

Let's say for arguments sake, I were to give you another chance here but restrict you from playing on character 'Matias Cano' for X amount of time.
You'd be forced to play other characters with completely different storylines, taking you away from the gang RP which is getting you into trouble.

Would you still be interested in playing here? 

Hey Danoo,

In response to what you stated, of course I'd be willing to play another character for a set period of time. Even if it meant logging on to a different character for a different number of hours each week. I would completely agree that trying out different avenues of roleplay is exactly what I need. This is an amazing roleplay server and I apologise for letting you down on multiple occasions but I'm honest and sincere. I would always be interested playing here

Thanks!

Hello there @GENERALLL

I will be honest with you - I am starting to feel we are wasting our free time on you at this point. Although Dano has already put together a little timeline above, let me make it a little more apparent. 

07/02/2023 - Started playing the server regularly (Only 4 short sessions before that date)
08/02/2023 - Banned for Combat logging
18/03/2023 - Unbanned
23/04/2023 - Banned for NVL
01/05/2023 - Unbanned
10/05/2023 - Banned for Combat logging 
14/06/2023 - Unbanned
25/06/2023 - Warning for Combat Storing
26/06/2023 - Warning for NLR
10/07/2023 - Banned for NLR

According to the above, you have lasted 1 month and 5 days after your first unban, 9 days after your second and 11 days on your third unban without staff attention. Most people don´t get to come back from a second perm - heck, most people don´t even get themselves perm banned at all - let alone 4 times within 5 months. 

Give me 1 good reason why we should keep on wasting our time and resources on someone who doesn´t seem to learn? We are an adult community and we are not in a position where we can spoon-feed people the rules or common sense - you have to be able to understand it yourself. You have to uphold it yourself. What makes it so hard for you to follow simple guidelines?

Hey there, 

I will assure you it will not happen again. Allow me to show it to you and prove to you that this individual community member actually has potential and is here to roleplay. Stupid mistakes kept getting me banned, but there are no excuses. I'm to blame and I'll always accept responsibility. You are completely correct this is an adult community and I feel ashamed of myself for being here once again appealing. This server is unlike any other because of the roleplay experience it gives. The rules I've learned to the best of my ability throughout the cool down period I was given. I stated that I understand every rule, I will continue to assure you I wont break it again. If this reoccurs, I will understand whatever comes my way however that wont be the case because if my appeal is successful, I will never be on this side of the forums again.

Thanks for reading!

@GENERALLL

"Thank you for your reassurance, I will take it into consideration in the action I am about to take; You can appeal in 6 months that would mean 4/6/24 is when you can appeal"

Denied!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back