What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - GENERALLL - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENERALLL

Unban Appeal for GENERALLL 

In-game Name: Matias Cano

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199422007646

Ban ID: !!rpuk13323!!

Reason given for your ban: G4.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: G4.5 - carrying on from recent appeal.

Why should we unban you ?: Hey Danoo,

In response to what you stated, of course I'd be willing to play another character for a set period of time. Even if it meant logging on to a different character for a different number of hours each week. I would completely agree that trying out different avenues of roleplay is exactly what I need. This is an amazing roleplay server and I apologise for letting you down on multiple occasions but I'm honest and sincere. I would always be interested playing here

Thanks!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @GENERALLL! I hope all is well 🙂

Now, after further discussions regarding your appeal, we have decided to give you one final golden chance here on this server.
The decision was not made lightly, and you are a mass rulebreaker here to put it bluntly. This is now your last chance to learn from your mistakes and familiarise yourself with the rules as they are not hard to follow.
Some of us have been here far longer than you without a single note on our records, myself included and this is my first ever roleplay server.

Do not let me down, I will be setting the following conditions as per this appeal:

- Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will come with an automatic 7 month cooldown before you may appeal again, even if you do appeal, the likelihood of us even wanting to entertain yet another appeal from you will be next to none. 

- You may not play on 'Matias Cano' for 2 months, if you are to be seen logging into this character you will find yourself back on a permanent ban.
So there's no confusion, you may begin playing on this character again as of 08/02/2024. This is due to all explained in the previous appeal, all of your punishments are due to 'Matias Cano' so I would like to see how you proceed without this character.

UNBANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back