What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - georgejudge - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgejudge

Unban Appeal for georgejudge 

In-game Name: George Judge

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198392339216

Ban ID: rpuk#4800

Reason given for your ban: Rule: C1.7 and Giving people unnecessary grief in discord

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: As I went into a discord channel and talked a lot of shite pretty much. The main topic of my ban was me talking about when I did GCSE IT in a petty argument over the state of the server at the time (people couldn't log on)

Why should we unban you ?: Good afternoon Staff of Roleplay.co.uk,

Now that my 6 months of being banned is up is up, I’d like to appeal my ban as I am eager to join back into this wonderful community, that I have missed greatly.

My time in RPUK was cut short due to stupid mistakes I had made, and take full responsibility for, however over the last few months and after finishing College, I feel that I have matured majorly.
I said many things in which I regret and wish that I had just had an early night, but what’s done is done and I want to try and move on from this.

I want to apologise to the staff for what I said in the discord after my original appeal got denied, I did this completely in fury as I felt ignored, however, you (the staff) cannot just
ignore what your told and I fully understand that and I see were what I was saying is inappropriate and irrelevant.

I made comments in desperation to get unbanned as I felt that I had something good going in the server, these comments were out this world ridiculous and stupid and I regret making them as it leaves me now compromised, and in a position were anything I say will sound fake, and will just sound like I’m talking out my arse to get unbanned, however this is not the case.

I am willing to discuss the reasons behind '06' and '2006' being in my old usernames, but I'd like to start off by saying that they have since been changed as it has caused me more issues than I could've thought.
The situation is that 2006 was the year my Grandad John passed away.
I was shown pictures of me and him and was told about how much of a role model he was, I cannot myself remember him too well but I do remember him being 1 in a million and that's why I wanted to keep part of him in everything I do.
I was not originally prepared to discuss this however I feel that it may be necessary for you guys to understand where I was coming from with this.
It was a complete coincidence that the years aligned with what I said, however there isn't much I can really say/do about that now. ( Could that paragraph please be kept between myself and you guys, the staff, and have it blurred from everyone else as It does dearly affect me)

My original comment made that led to my ban was one that was stupid. It should never have happened and I should’ve just had an early night. However, I take full responsibility for it. I was in desperation to get back onto the server (the night that I got banned) to sell the weed I had stored in my cars, There was a back and forth between
myself and others in which I made the petty point that I had done IT as a GCSE course and that it shouldn’t take long to restart the server. This led onto me saying that I had done the course at fifteen. What I meant to mean and say was that ‘I have done GCSE IT’ and in reply to someone saying ‘underage’ , was ‘15 wasn’t underage for GCSE IT’. This has obviously caused me lots of issues, and it is my fault, I would say that it was misinterpreted however It was my own fault for not typing it properly and making it make sense but as I say, what’s done is done and I want to try and move forward.

Pretty much everything I said in my last appeal was waffle to get unbanned, and I am here to be as truthful as I can be as I do not want to cause myself more issues down the line. (If I was to be unbanned).

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to read my appeal and I hope that I will see you in city soon.
Sorry for even being in this situation right now, I wish I would’ve just said nothing.

Have a good day/night.

(Could I also have the chat logs from the night of my ban and the day my appeal got denied so that I can give you my point of view on things that happened and write a unban appeal for my discord block, thank you in advance, and also Sorry :/)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello. 

As much as I appreciate the effort you have put into your appeal and also the apology, unfortunately too much has happened that gives us valid reason to believe that you are indeed under the age of 18. Your behaviour and outbursts, + the fact that you stated yourself to be 15 years old only validate this ban. 

Your statement above, as much as I´d like to believe it, does not take away the bitter taste and high suspicions that we have regarding your actual age and 6 months don´t give me nearly enough peace of mind to unban you at this moment in time. 

Thus, your ban will not be lifted today. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back