What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - getupmyboy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

getupmyboy

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: johnny blanco
Steam ID: 76561199545263789
Ban ID (just the numbers): 14096
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I was hot headed as was knew too roleplay and did not respect the roleplay aspect causing me to break character and talk out of term and be abusive and derogatory.
Why should we unban you: I now realise the rules and the severity of my actions and will do my upmost to respect them and the community itself. also put time and effort into my character and life on the game and would like to once again enjoy it with friends, i have noticed that their is a knew ban system witch was not in place when such offence took place therefore i was hoping under that knew ruling id also be able to have another chance. I once again apologise for my actions and hope we can resole this and i can get back to enjoying your sever

thankyou maxwell
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i have noticed that their is a knew ban system witch was not in place when such offence took place
The ban system has not changed since you’ve been banned, nor has it for years.

Can you please explain what C2.3 is in your own words and why we have it in place on the server, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back