What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ginge The Bastard - 05/29/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginge101

Unlinked
In-game Name
Ginge The Bastard

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
James Travers

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

So what happened was i was with a friend and he accidently duped a backpack he was wearing in the humming bird and told me not to take it as it was accidentally duped. I wanted to take it to make money on salt runs and i kept wanting to take it. Then i suggested that he took it and that i have his pack. Just to state i never took the back pack nor did i dupe it as you can see on this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcoXzc59E2o&feature=youtu.be ) Though i know what i did wrong. I just really wanted the biggest backpack on the server to make money, I should have not told my friend to take it.(1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule.) James from relic kept telling me not to take it and that i could get done for it. I should have taken his wise advice and should of shut up about it and carried on playing and ignored the duped burgan.Then James the admin grabbed me.

Why should we unban you ?
I know i have a lot of hours in a short space of time on the server but i am still learning and remembering all the rules. I do enjoy playing on this server a lot since i joined glorious bastards. close to my ban i was roleplaying as ARAK and was giving people parking tickets which a lot of my gang mates found was very funny and good roleplay. I am honestly gutted about what happened and how i acted in game and on the appeal. I have put all my effort into this cause i do want to come back and play with my mates again. From now on i will take peoples advice and if i think i may be doing something wrong or breaking a rule i will avoid it completely and also i will ask my friends who have been about longer or ask an admin about things i'm not sure about.

Again sorry! And thanks for your time reading my appeal.

Ginge The Bastard

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

What steps will you take if you get into the same situation next time? 
And why did you decide to message staff for your last appeal? 

What steps will you take if you get into the same situation next time? 
And why did you decide to message staff for your last appeal? 
if I am in that situation again I am gonna sit and wait for a response and not bump my appeal 

I was desperate to play and after I did it was like why did I do it but sorry it will not happen again sorry james for messaging you

i was talking about the backpack in game. 
oh I would not keep going on and asking can I have it and would report it to staff and say spotted it.i would do this because well I've been banned I have realised that it wasn't worth my place on the server.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad you realized it was not worth your spot on the server.
Are you still in possession of that certain backpack (the duped one)? 

I am glad you realized it was not worth your spot on the server.
Are you still in possession of that certain backpack (the duped one)? 
no I didn't take the backpack but was tempted to take it and I wouldn't stop asking for it but now I realise it was stupid of me

Well its gonna be simple here, if we find your involvement with any duping cases. 
you will be losing your spot in the community. Now go actually enjoy the game, by playing fair! 

UNBANNED 30/05/2020

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back