What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - glenicals - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenicals

Unban Appeal for glenicals 

In-game Name: Kofee amofa

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198962528363

Ban ID: !!rpuk5494!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.9 lying about my age

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned on the 30th of august 2021 the reason for my ban was i completed an application to join the police force in the city and on this application i stated that i was 18 but at the time i was only 17 i completely understand that the age to join the city is 18 plus and that is the reason i have returned to appeal my ban as i have met the age required to be in the city i lied about my age and i understand that and for that i am sorry

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be un banned as this ban was 2 years ago and at the time yes i was in the wrong for lying about my age but i have met the requirement for the age over an year and a half ago as of this time appealing this ban i am currently 19 years old i hope to hear from yous thank you

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Before we entertain this any further, I must ask you one thing. 

Have you ever attempted to evade your ban by connecting with a different Steam account?

what does this mean like creating a new accounts and trying to connect if that is then no i have not

Well unfortunately Santa doesn't like the lack of effort or the lies you're continuing.

This year your gift is coal.
Try again in the summer - 25/06/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back