What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Godz_Dan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godz_Dan

Unban Appeal for Godz_Dan 

In-game Name: Chirs Jones

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198363744046

Ban ID: !!rpuk10531!!

Reason given for your ban: Racism

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was ban for using the n-word in a roleplay situation.

Why should we unban you ?: First of all I would like to say I am sorry for saying the N-word because I was unaware there was a rule that prohibited the use of that word and I understand the reason for the ban it was just a mistake that I said it and for that again I apologise.

Also with the situation I was in it just came out I'm not a racist I now understand the mistake I made I wasn't aware that using the n-word was offensive in the server I had thought I could use it in an RP situation and now that I have had some time off to think about the way my mistake I fully understand where why I deserved the ban I indeed committed a grave mistake and I wasn't aware that using the word was bannable. As I stated before with the situation I was in I got a bit frustrated and it slipped out im usually a well mannered player never cause trouble to staff member or anyone this was just me being stupid and as such I will immediately stop using such words and resume my RP life.

Again I sincerely apologize for using it. My hope is that I will be unbanned, and I will remove any offensive words while in RP.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was unaware there was a rule that prohibited the use of that word
Interesting. You state you didn't know it was against the rules yet you have been banned before and stated you have read all the rules. Did you lie in your previous appeal? 

no, what I meant by that was that I wasn't aware that I could use the word as I stated on one of my appeals IRL I'm of black origin so with that in mind I thought it was alright but wasn't aware that it wasn't allowed hence why I said I wasn't aware I do apologise if it seems weird it's just that I wasn't aware I know some rules prevent racism but I thought something else at the time not saying that because I'm black I can use such words and I understand why i got banned just letting you guys understand where my mind was when the incident happened 

If you were allowed to play on our server again, how can we know that this wont happen again? If you use it commonly day to day are you going to be able to filter the language you are using?

Do you know why we do not allow that language on our server and within our community reguardless of your race/ethnicity?

as I mentioned before I wasn't aware and I only used that word during the RP situation I was on as for other cases I never even used or was ever racist I understand where you come from with the point that it doesn't matter what ethnicity im from but as I mention before I wasn't aware that I couldn't say the word know that I have been banned and know that I cant uses such word ill remove them immediately and won't use them ever again whilst on the servers and carry on with normal sensible RP from here on out again I do apologise for saying it and hopefully I can get another chance to carry on playing on the server.

You have gone trough an appeal before, so you must have read the at least once no?

Let's do it this way. Find and quite the rule you broke and post it in here.

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. 

like I said at the time of the accident I wasn't aware again ill apologise for breaking the rules but I wasn't aware. I read through the GTA RP rules and did a quick read on the community one so  that's my fault for not noticing but also at the same time as I mention before my mindset was different when it came to saying the N-word and so on.

Alright, I'm willing to give you another chance to play here. Don't make us regret it. We do not allow any discriminatory words on our servers - Plain and simple.

Any further bans within a 6 month period and you'll be right back here, do not let us down.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back