What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Godz_Dan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godz_Dan

Server: Discord
Discord Username: fatherjones
Discord ID: 292735879183597568
Ban Reason: SPAM/GOTHACKED.
Why do you think you were banned: I was hacked wasn't me so i couldn't stop it fixed it now shouldn't happen again
Why should we unban you: I couldn't stop it wasn't me i tried my best to stop but got banned
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I change my password and enable 2fa to prevent someone else accessing my account again
Can you tell me why you’ve been messaging people on Discord about your appeal, in breach of the appeal rules?

first i wasn't aware that i was breaching the rules so i apologize for that i was just stuck and asked for some help from others i was asking people for help because i wasn't able to get on TS and in here it wasn't allowing me to reply to your last message so i was asking if there was other ways to get into contact with staff and they told me to get TS but that wasn't working either for me but after a while i was able to reply again that's why i was messaging other people to see if they knew any other solutions to help me out.

As per ban appeal policy - this appeal is locked for 3 days from my question above due to breach of ban appeal rules.

This appeal may be unlocked at 02/04/24 @ 11:48.

Good morning @Godz_Dan , I hope all is well! :)

Could you please provide a screenshot to prove 2FA is enabled?

Thank you @Godz_Dan ,

Please take better care of your accounts in future.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back