What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Goths - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goths

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: Community Banned
Ban Reason: Im unsure of everything as it was nearly a year ago but i believe Mass RDM and 1.6.
Why do you think you were banned: This was nearly a year ago so I believe it was Mass RDM and 1.6d for putting up unban appeals are replying to them myself pretending to be staff.
Why should we unban you: At the time of my actions, I really just wanted an out from the game as a whole as it can be addicting. I had been playing the server for a long time and wanted to focus on IRL things, so for me I believed the best way to do that was by getting myself banned. What I did for the 1.6 on the forums was just me being childish and a troll tbh. I never had any ill intent by it I was just being the "class clown" so to speak. It was immature and there are other ways to stop myself but at the time every time I tried, I kept coming back as there was no “restriction” for me. I was going through some stuff and to better focus on myself, me and Gaz decided that getting ourselves banned was the “easy way out”.
I understand that my actions have caused grief and ruined other people’s experience on that night where I went around RDMing people, and I can only apologise for that. I know what I did, and it was not acceptable and that is why I am here today. I have had many positive interactions with a whole lot of people during my time on the server and created many fond memories, from being in Grove Street and the gang life to working at Tire Nutz and having that civilian lifestyle. I still keep in contact with a lot of people that I met on the server and would love nothing more than to be able to return to the server that I once loved and continue my stories.

This appeal is my last-ditch effort in trying to come back to the community as yes it may have gotten addicting, but it was fun. I do have friends that still play, and I would like to come back to play and chill with them. I have become better at taking time away from games and my pc in general in the last year and have a better grasp on my mental health.

I had never really done anything bad in the community before all of this and it was more of an attempt at an out like I mentioned above. I knew it was the wrong way to go about it. I don’t believe I had any bans prior to this and whilst this was a big slip up on my behalf, but I hope that my history and time on the server also helps convince you that I can be a positive influence on the server and people I interacted with.

I did request a GDPR wipe, and I believe that got done but that was more in the fear that I had previously donated, and I was a bit worried of my bank details being there. I have had conversations in the past about how the details were stored etc on teamspeak and I have always been a cautious person so I requested them to be removed when I was banned in case there was somehow a way for someone to infiltrate the forums.

Again, if staff have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them. This ban was almost a year ago so I'm a little foggy on all the details that led to my ban so I've tried to put in as much effort as possible given what I can remember.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello.
Unfortunately, after having your details removed through a GDPR request, we will no longer allow for new details being stored from the same player. With that, this ban can not be appealed.

I wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back