What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Greggs9 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greggs

Unban Appeal for Greggs9 

In-game Name: Kane LLoyd

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198089495398

Ban ID: !!rpuk10085!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.7 - Common sense

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to putting comments in the OOC chat about Queen Elizabeth on the day of her passing. I can understand why I was banned as some people have a real stong view/connection with the Royal Family. I sincerely appologise for the comments I made. I can guarantee I will never make such comments again on any rp.co.uk platform. I will be keeping all OOC views and comments to myself from now on.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel I should be unbanned for the reason that I provide the city with quality roleplay. Im an active player, in the city almost everyday. Being away from the city has given my time to think about my actions, If unabanned I want to prove to staff that im adequate to play on this server and the roleplay I provide is up to scratch with what the server expects. I've really enjoyed my time in this city and wish to continue my adventure.

Thanks for taking time to view my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
An announcement was put out for people to stop being disrespectful you carried on and also commented "nein" shortly after the announcement. You showed blatant disrespect and failed to follow basic rules.

Therefore this appeal will be denied. You can appeal in 6 months. 8/3/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back