What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Greggs9 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greggs

Unban Appeal for Greggs9 

In-game Name: Kane LLoyd

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198089495398

Ban ID: !!rpuk10085!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.7 - Common sense

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Good Afternoon Staff team

I would like to start off by apologizing for my actions on September 8th, it was unacceptable and not needed at all. Going into more detail regarding me being banned, I said a couple of non-deserved comments in OOC chat and was told to stop or else consequences would be handed out, me not thinking about my actions i replied "Nein" to an admin which resulted in me being kicked then banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand the reasons regarding this and have taken the responsibility for my actions since this I've taken a lot of time to think about my actions, seen where i have gone wrong, looked at what I could have done differently that wouldn't have ended up me being here at all and I've taken the saying which goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all" very seriously.

I feel if I was given another chance to come back into the community then i would try my utmost best to be welcoming and friendly to other people to better everyone's time in the community and try my best to bring great and fun RP to the community no matter the outcome good or bad.

I was told that I could reapply for a unban 6 months down the line it is currently 4 months into the ban which isn't quite 6 months but I feel I have learned my lesson, went back and read the rules and kept up to date with anything that changes within the community to keep my memory fresh for any future occurrences.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I was told that I could reapply for a unban 6 months down the line it is currently 4 months into the ban which isn't quite 6 months but I feel I have learned my lesson
A cooldown is non-negotiable. Your actions were your choice, and you have to live with the concequence. We will see you in 2 months when your cooldown expires.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back