What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Greggs9 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greggs

Unban Appeal for Greggs9 

In-game Name: Kane Lloyd

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198089495398

Ban ID: !!rpuk10085!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.7 - Common sense

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned under the common sense rule for writing ill-mannered comments in the OOC chat about the queen passing on the day of her death,
no matter how I felt as an individual I see now I should have kept it to myself instead of trying to get a few laughs in the OOC chat,
especially as this is not what OOC chat is primarily used for, that being glitches or to get ahold of someone after a dispute etc...
after being told to stop via an announcement by staff in OOC I proceeded to say "nein", my actions were certainly unwarranted and not a reflection of who I am, I hope to show I am more than capable to follow all the rules if I was to be unbanned.

Why should we unban you ?:  I feel I should be unbanned as I have had a very long 6 months to think about how a few disrespectful words had impacted my chance to build, grind and roleplay in the city with my friends,
I feel I have missed out on so much character progression I am eager to play and showcase the great roleplay I know I can provide within the community,
I fully understand the harshness of my words and how they can affect other people and I will most definitely keep things to myself as I should have done. "if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".
I take full responsibility for my actions and hope the staff can give me another chance on the server to prove myself, thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi Charles, 

Thanks for the response, 

I didn't comprehend the severity of the situation and was unaware id be kicked/banned instantly, I can't lie the reason I did it was for a few laughs in OOC, and in hindsight, this backfired and could have been avoided if I had kept myself out of the situation entirely which I would do if I was allowed back, not only was it a sensitive issue but abusing OOC can lead to new/other players to do the same which was never my intention, I had played for a while before this without breaking any rules and feel like after recently refreshing my memory with all the rules I could come back to provide good RP for everyone I interact with like I was 6 months ago before this mistake.

I didn't comprehend the severity of the situation and was unaware id be kicked/banned instantly
So let me get this straight, You saw the warnings and continued anyway thinking that whatever punishment was going to land on you wouldn't be as severe as a permanent ban?

@Greggs9Please reply or this will timeout.

I have no excuses for my immaturity; I was just being a class clown. I can only imagine the stress on staff who do this for free to help keep a Roleplay community running without having to deal with stupid scenarios like this. I apologise to anyone I may have offended and assure you that I will not make the same mistake again. I'm here to roleplay, develop my character, and make the community experience more enjoyable for everyone.

Class clowns are normally funny, This is far from that, If anything you went way beyond that point more so that you even decided to ignore what we as a team we're putting out warnings for. If you aren't willing to actually listen to the staff team as a whole, How can we trust that if we allow you back you will? 

Doesn't paint a good picture overall.

@Greggs9Please respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back