What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Greggs9 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greggs

Unban Appeal for Greggs9 

In-game Name: Kane Lloyd

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198089495398

Ban ID: !!rpuk10085!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.7 - Common sense

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Applogies about the lenghty time in replying. Have been dealing with issues IRL and I was on holiday at the time of my last appeal.

I was banned under the common sense rule for writing ill-mannered comments in the OOC chat about the queen passing on the day of her death,
no matter how I felt as an individual I see now I should have kept it to myself instead of trying to get a few laughs in the OOC chat,
especially as this is not what OOC chat is primarily used for, that being glitches or to get ahold of someone after a dispute etc...
after being told to stop via an announcement by staff in OOC I proceeded to say "nein", my actions were certainly unwarranted and not a reflection of who I am, I hope to show I am more than capable to follow all the rules if I was to be unbanned.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel I should be unbanned as I have had a very long 6 months to think about how a few disrespectful words had impacted my chance to build, grind and roleplay in the city with my friends,
I feel I have missed out on so much character progression I am eager to play and showcase the great roleplay I know I can provide within the community,
I fully understand the harshness of my words and how they can affect other people and I will most definitely keep things to myself as I should have done. "if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".
I take full responsibility for my actions and hope the staff can give me another chance on the server to prove myself, thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @Greggs9
I hope we're doing well tonight. 

Why after you've been warned and told to stop in an announcement would you continue? 
You mention you feel like you've missed out on so much character progression, what plans did you have? Is this a one of thing with you, or will we have this predicament again in the future? - What is the greatest roleplay scenario that you've provided on this server? 

Thanks for the reply,

Initially, I was just typing for the laughs in ooc and didn't think at the time I would be singled out because of the number of people that were doing it as well but this is/was no excuse as it doesn't make it right, this was never the mindset I've wanted to portray regardless of my personal opinion and after the amount of time out of the city I've had a long time to reflect and I understand that I was in the wrong completely, but also think I deserve a chance to redeem myself because I know the quality of RP I can bring to the server. As for character progression I was aiming at starting up an in-game live football betting company and was thinking of ways to do this through the arcade, would love to come back and finish this as I have faith it's a business that could take off in the city.

I can certainly promise I know how to follow rules and if I wouldn't allow myself to enter the same situation and only use OOC chat the way it's actually intended this was a one-time thing that I have regretted instantly.

The greatest scenario I've been involved in was the big street fight with NSC vs Cutlass to end a war, was a mass brawl to end months of fighting and was the most fun I've had and wish and have seen videos of so many situations I would have been a part of if it wasn't for my mistake.

If you're lucky and get unbanned, what's your plans? 

If I am lucky enough to be unbanned and to join the community again, I plan to reconnect with the gang I was with prior to my mistake, I was also in the process of trying to set up an underground real-time football gambling ring through the back of the arcade, this would include max bets and fixed odds with a win/lose/draw system. I was in the process of making flyers for people to pass around the city, I also have lost my house and possessions so building back up and getting money is a massive starting point for me. I have a lot of ideas and things to offer to the city and hopefully plan on doing so, I completely accept my wrongdoings and can only hope to prove I can make it up to you all.

thanks for reading my replies.

Good afternoon @Greggs9!

I was just typing for the laughs in ooc and didn't think at the time I would be singled out because of the number of people that were doing it as well
You decided to continue breaking rules and ignoring OOC announcements just because you believed you wouldn't be singled out.

If a chance is given to you for a return here, how can we ensure that you won't be running around breaking rules just because you believe you won't be singled out, do you only break rules when you believe you won't get caught? 

Thanks for replying Danoo

This was the case at the time, reflecting back this was stupid of me and isn't the persona I wanted to portray of myself, it was a flawed way of thinking not only because I was banned but so was everyone else that done the same. I've had a lot of time to think about what I had done and do take responsibility for it and realise how easy it would have been to keep myself out of it instead of being a "class clown".

If given the chance to return I would not be seen back here, I've had so much time to look over the rules and even kept myself up-to-date with the recent changes to the city. Prior to the mistake id been in the city a few months and managed to abide by all rules, and plan to do that in the city and ooc, and to only use ooc as intended, misusing it can cause others to do the same, and id rather people not suffer the same fate I did, if unbanned I have a lot of making up to do, and plan to show through roleplay that I can help provide laughs in better ways through RP.

Good afternoon @Greggs9,

You've had enough time away from the server to reflect on your actions. I do hope you've taken this time to fully reflect and familiarize yourself properly with the rules here.
This was such a needless mistake for you to make after so long on the server.

If given the chance to return I would not be seen back here
Let us hope this is true, here is your chance to return and make a difference so please do not waste it.
I look forward to potentially seeing the roleplay ideas you've listed here on the server in action!

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back