What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Grimp - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimp

Unban Appeal for Grimp 

In-game Name: Morti Barret

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197999787725

Ban ID: !!rpuk10212!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.1 + toxic

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for an apparent "rvdm" after a situation was considered to be "over". (player report)
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/141973-report-a-player-847-gta-rp/

Why should we unban you ?: Here I am again, going to start by just explaining the situation that happened in game from the start.
Day started and I was doing my usual driving around looking for peoples cars or vehichles to steal, tried to steal one dudes bike at the grove street gang turf as he was distracted by a customer.
Suddenly after i was bout to ride away with it a girl on a bike rammed me off the bike with hers. She was quite angry and I took the piss a bit and left.
Anyway that situation was over and a hour or 2 ago later I was back on their turf on a bmx and started chatting with them, one of them cleaned my bmx and we had an interaction there, thought id take the opportunity to come clean about trying to steal one of their bikes, then they got their machetes out and demanded i put my hands up so i started running. They chased me to my flat, one of them managed to almost get to me but I took him down, with my pistol. Then I quickly left the scene in a car and drove around a bit, then thought id go back to my flat (about 15 mins later), saw that they were still there all threee of them from previous standing on the sidewalk so i plowed them straight over with my car, loaded all three of them in car to dump them and they were constantly moaning and demanding i take them to hospital or they will make my life in the city hell. They were angry and toxic in the car, which made sense as they had a couple of heavy pistols on them, clearly they were waiting for me as they knew where i lived.
So I didnt realise this was RVDM as the situation was strong in my mind, and I was very aware that they knew where i lived. Also I know theres the rule where if someone sleeps with the fishes they're not allowed to remember who you are, so I beleived the situation was still going on because they are not sleeping with the fishes. Just like a kind of mini gang war, apart from my gang is just me and theirs is grove.
Yes I was very toxic and "immature" on discord but I was not toxic at all in game, just their attitude of accusing me of breaking the rules and demanding i give them 500k or they are going to report me pissed me off and I thought they were being just as childish just not in the same way as me, More abusing their own standing in the community to intimidate other players.
And if the 500K itself was enough to stop me from getting bannned, then why is it a big deal now to unban me when they are receivved their compensation for what they have lost anyway.
I dont feel i deserve a full lifetime ban for something considered "rvdm" when its 15 minuites later in the situation where I've been chased by 2 blokes with machetes all the way to my home and found them waiting outside later.

They were way more toxic than me just in a more subtle and intelectual way where as I just acted like a conventional dickhead.

As I said I didnt know that it would be considered RVDM on such a short timescale, although I think If you let me back I'm just gonna not RDM at all because its clearly not appreciated, but I think in this situation the other players standing in the community has been used to silence and villainise me in a more exagerated way than should be. And a lifetime ban is way too long when there was in my own mind an actual situation that was unfolding over a period of time that would not be forgotten by the others involved and I went for the element of suprise to defeat them and dispose of them so they will not remember me and I can not worry about them hanging around my place again.

In the video you can cleary see them sneaking around and they said it was them hiding from the police but I do not see any police around and why do they have heavy pistols on them? Coincidence? They knew where I lived, I had shot one of theirs down, they were there waiting for me. Not RVDM, just RDM in my mind but obviously they might not have known it was me to begin with and yes, it was a fucking cheesy move I agree I'm not as proud of it as I might have seemed.  So on their own sentiment to approach the situation more creatively than that, I agree, I would like myself to have made that situation into something better, but I'm quite used to the no mercy attitude that the gangs and alot of people have so who knows lol. It was very cheesy and I was very toxic and for that I appologize but I dont beleive it was a huge rulebreak enough for a lifetime ban when its saturday night and we're all trying to get our kicks and not totally compus mentus lol

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon Morti, 

So looking over your record as a whole this is now the forth permanent ban you have received and fifth in total. Since your last appeal this was only three weeks ago and here you are again, It's not a good look overall. Now this leaves us with a decision, What your intentions are within the community. Going over your record it's clear you aren't willing to follow our rules, Just given the bans alone. 

Looking over the report that landed you here I will say the way you conducted yourself wasn't the best and just claiming the other party was and I'll quote your own words here "butthurt", However as stated in the response on the report that it was indeed valid. At this moment in time I don't feel confident to allow you a chance to return given you have been back three weeks and back here again, You need some time away to rethink your actions, To revaluate why you are here in the community and in turn take a serious look at the rules. 

As mentioned currently I'm not going to offer you a chance to return based on the above. I will touch on something you've stated, "I dont beleive it was a huge rulebreak enough for a lifetime ban". Reason you have come right back to a permanent ban is time between being unbanned and breaking another rule. As per the fair bans system you would of been on the high end of the scale for a 6 month period to where any rule break would bring you right back here, If you did stay out of trouble and roleplay with others and focus on that then maybe you may not have returned. 

Anyway, I believe you need some time away from the community for the above reasons so I will be adding a 6 month cooldown to yourself before you may appeal again for this ban and we will go from there after the 6 months. You may make a new appeal on or after March 25th 2023

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back