What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - H3mblo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3mblo

Unban Appeal for H3mblo 

In-game Name: Lee Matthews

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198149078627

The date you got banned: 11/22/20

Member of the team that banned you: Deleter - (Panel)

Reason given for your ban: G3.3 / C2.3 / C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned as an Officer put forward a report on me, for Combat Logging, Breaking Character, Exploiting, Trolling and using a third party comms system.

Why should we unban you ?: I have both footage and reason for each report put on me by Brick Carstein, as for the "Combat Log" I had to leave for seconds to discuss with an Admin the situation at hand, I joined back instantly.

For "Breaking Character" - I only said a single 2 letter phrase that was outside of RP, yes I shouldn't have said that and I understand that, but this is my first ever warning/report so I feel that isnt sufficient for a Perma Ban...

For "Exploiting to get out of car" - I was using the Pick Locks the officer left me... I was simply using the lock picks in my inventory.

For "Hes talking with a friend outside of the game" - I was in discord screen sharing for a friend who does not own GTA V / FIVEM (Not someone in game), the friends that came to the prison were literally following us, one of them pulled upon side me when I was being searched, which sparked the pursuit on the officers to the prison.

For "Gets mad and starts yelling random stuff and trolling" - You can not neglect the fact of "Mental Health Issues", how can you prove that my character does not suffer from some sort of ADHD etc?

Im also on the server daily, I love this server and im sure the server loves me? (I hope lol). I just feel I should be given a second chance as I have never even been warned before and a lot of the claims the officer made I can prove wrong and provide video evidence for each scenario.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@H3mblo

Well I was going to deal with this report today but it appears that you have broken just about every unban appeal rule that we have, as well as a few others that we didn't think we needed to write down. Firstly, you are told in the appeals rules that there is no time frame for unbans to be dealt with and that you should not contact staff in regards to your unban appeal. I have seen several message from you to staff members breaking this. On top of that, you attempted to pay one of our staff members to unban you...

I find it insulting, and I am sure that the staff member in question also does, that you think that our morals are so low that we would accept money in order to allow you to forgo the process that everyone else in your situation has to go through. 

This appeal will be denied and you may re-appeal in 1 month. Hopefully you can take that time to learn what is, and what is not, acceptable in this community. 

Denied, you may re-appeal 25/12/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back