What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - H3mblo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3mblo

Unban Appeal for H3mblo 

In-game Name: Lee Matthews (I think)

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198149078627

Ban ID: Deleter - (Panel)

Reason given for your ban: G3.3 / C2.3 / C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello, first off, I would like to make a note to the admin reviewing this – Thank you for your time.

If I can remember correctly, at the time I was banned for an altercation taking place between myself and an Officer I believe. During the scenario, there was a bit of toing and froing between us resulting in arguments and thus unfortunately OOC experience. Following that instance there was a period where I think I disconnected (may be incorrect, I can not recall exactly) but came back within a minute(s).

Once back in the server, I remember the officer arrested me, but I was still able to get out of the vehicle, which I did, at the time though in my immature brain, I figured I could RP that out as if I leant over to open the door while restrained. After that I believe the ban took place.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned based on a number of facts – the main point being I was extremely new to Roleplay at the time (literally first server) so I wasn’t too sure on all the fundamental rules and the way people should be going on within RP etc. Falling hand in hand, I am now very experienced in Roleplay, as during my time away while banned I have been playing on one of the UKs leading FiveM RP servers contributing to the RP via Gangs & Police, within both of which I have achieved extremely high. On said server I was also moderator until I decided to take a break from FiveM and hand in my notice for Moderator- the server in question is *BLANK*, should you require references from them.

Now I am extremely experienced with RP I have decided to try and return to this server as I believe I would fit in perfectly.

Another leading point for my unban is I am very mature now, whereas back then I was a naïve little child who couldn’t really control himself If I’m totally honest.

All in all, im not too sure what else to say really, except I am extremely sorry for the way I had acted when I was initially banned, and I dearly request a second chance as I know I am both a changed man and can contribute to this server greatly.

Again, thank you to the admin team for you time,

H3mblo

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi Robbie,

Last time I appealed, I remember you were also the one that responded to that too. It simply timed out as I didn't realise that staff had responded, no other rules were broken (at least not to my knowledge) 

Let me attempt to jog your memory... 

Read the final response to your last unban appeal and then re-visit this appeal with an answer. 

Let me attempt to jog your memory... 

Read the final response to your last unban appeal and then re-visit this appeal with an answer. 
Hello Fluqi, im terribly sorry im still fairly unsure as to what you mean...

There were three messages on my last appeal, I will try and answer them accordingly if thats relevant to your above message.

"If we give you another chance, what can you bring to the server" - Robbie October 7th 2021.

- If i were to be given another chance, i will be able to bring into this great server an extensive imagination with great RP for all involved. If i were to be allowed back here, i would not be so silly to break any more rules, and understand should i break any rules, i would willingly take the back door and acknowledge my wrongdoing, realising i am not suited for this server. But as long as i would be allowed back, i will bring great stories, happy moments, and 10/10 Roleplay, taking part in all branches of RP: PD, NHS, Mechanics, gangs etc.

Im here to enjoy myself, and make this experience incredible for myself, my friends and all other awesome people involved, and its not my intentions to cause anyone any harm.

I know I will be a great fit here as i once was, i am just hoping the staff taking their time to review my case will also agree, and come to the decision to let me play once again.

Thank you.

"@H3mblo please respond soon, else your appeal will time out" - Sam October 8th 2021.

- I am very sorry, i did not see this message and ultimately wasted staffs time by not responding. It has now become a habit of mine to check the forums every couple hours to unsure i do not miss any vital info/messages/responses etc.

After those two, another was sent stating my appeal had timed out, and again i am very sorry for the time wastage due to my incompetence to check a simple message.

I hope, the above can aid you @Fluqi, thank you for your time.

Cheers, 

H3mblo

It does seem like it's lesson learned since last time as every single unban appeal rule was broken.

Re-read the rules before you come back on please.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back