What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - H3mblo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3mblo

Unban Appeal for H3mblo 

In-game Name: Lee Matthews

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198149078627

Ban ID: !!rpuk8464!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9, C1.8

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello, I was recently unbanned about a week ago for prior altercations which took place back in 2020 December, but have now just received another ban for reasons I am unsure off... My ban reasons are stated as follows:

(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.
- I have never done this, even in the past. I think I have another character, but I have not even played on it in over 2 years. I am sure the logs can check this? I am completely unsure as to why I have been banned for this, as since my latest unban I have non-stop played on my Main Char (Lee Matthews).

(C1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule.
- This is also something I have not done. I dont even know who this could be about? I've RPed with countless people since I was last banned, and have gotten close with quite a few also. There was one person I used to play with back in 2020, who I also played OOC with on other games, but he doesn't even play FiveM anymore so it couldn't have been him.

Within my close circle I mentioned, there were a few guys ive known for a while through this server, who I played with back in 2020 who still play this server as I messaged them literally when I got unbanned in hopes of reviving my old gang "The Dochertys", which has been going with quite good success (under an alternative alias now though). These lads are still playing, so I am also 100% sure it wasn't them. Please can you inform me who the alleged rule breaker is? Thank you

Why should we unban you ?: Purley based on the above words, as i know i am innocent. I have not broken any rules since being unbanned, and I even willingly said in my recent appeal pre-unban that I would accept if i broke rules and not return, but i know this time I have not. I would appreciate someone review this, because I am quite upset that ive been banned again especially after grinding non-stop for most hours of my free-time.

I know i am a great asset to the server as proven through my RP, and its a shame i have been falsely banned so soon. Thank you for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Participating in a rule break makes you just as guilty. Have a think about whether or not you were involved in someone else breaking those rules mentioned above. 

So you did not do a car transfer with 2 other characters within 2 days that happened to sound like the very same person? 

Try again when you want to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back