What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - H4MZ4 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John C

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for H4MZ4 

In-game Name: H4MZ4

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199000824009

Ban ID: !!rpuk8998!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 - Player Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The Reason Why i Was banned was because i combat logged during an active scene in which i Died in a Shootout after attempting to rob a taxi driver , the reason why i combat logged was just because of pure frustration , as anger got the better of me and during the previous nights i had my characters bodies dumped in the ocean. Now that i Think about it I Really Regret The decision i made at the time . I Have Had Tons Of Fun and Joyful Memories on The Server and it would be a shame to never be able to play on it again. This is Also the First Time I Have Ever Broken a Rule in This Server. The Rule i Broke was Combat Logging which is When You Disconnect Your Game on Purpose To Avoid an RP Scenario e.g. when Being Chased by the police you disconnect.

Why should we unban you ?: The Reason why You Should Unban me is Because i think i should be given a second chance as i Have Been Playing On the Server for around 6 - 7 Months , and I Have Created Many Entertaining and Humerus RP Scenarios . I Have Also had time to Reflect on what i had done and how stupid of me it was to do it.In addition to this i have acknowledged the rule i broke and i will never do this again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning @H4MZ4

Whilst you have put effort into your appeal the reason you have been banned "Combat Logging" does come with a mandatory 1 month cooldown period. What this means is you will need to wait out this period before an appeal will be reviewed. You are welcome to make a new appeal on or after July 11th 2022 and we will go from there. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back