What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ha35an - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha35an

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Ha35an 

In-game Name: haso salmon

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199390130002

Ban ID: !!rpuk15557!!

Reason given for your ban: Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: transferring money or items between characters

Why should we unban you ?: i think you should unban me because i really like this server just got into nhs aswell, ive never been banned before. i take roleplay seriously. i bought something of my mate and then on another character he lent me some money to buy a bike because i actually didnt have enough money, i am going to be paying him back. so therfore i wouldnt see that as transferring to another character. hope you see where im coming from, and i would love to be back on ther server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

radio and phone, he told me its the latest brand new iPhone and expensive radio so i brought them off him

I think your dreaming, If you think anyone is going to believe that you bought a phone and radio for 70K which is all your money on that character.

Maybe you will be more inclined to tell the truth in your next appeal,

You can re-appeal in a month from now (13/02/24)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back