What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ha35an - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha35an

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Ha35an 

In-game Name: haso salmon

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199390130002

Ban ID: !!rpuk15557!!

Reason given for your ban: Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for tranferring money between characters with the help of a friend

Why should we unban you ?: i think you should unban me because i am truly sorry i regret doing this, i have been out of city for a month now and there just isnt any cities i like as much as this one. i was an idiot for doing what i did and i can ensure you i wont do this again. i was doing so well i got a job in nhs i was so stupid for trying to get away with tranferring money. i am truely sorry and look forward to hearing from you

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Ha35an, I hope you're well today! 🙂

You've not explained throughout this appeal WHY you transferred items between characters in this manner.

I transferred between characters because it was going to waste on that character and I have was desperate for money but now looking back at it after a month I understand it was wrong as it would of gave me an advantage above others and to be honest with you the reason why I actually went ahead with it is some reason I didn’t think I would get caught and now I’ve had a month the reflect this I would never try again like this again, it’s a brilliant city and I regret it so much.

Good morning @Ha35an,

Did you know at the time you were doing this that you were breaching server rules? 

I knew you couldn’t transfer items like cars and that but having read the rules again I know I was allowed to transfer money aswell 

Thanks for the response @Ha35an.

So at the time, you weren't aware that transferring money was against the rules.
Did it not occur to you that it's clearly not an intended feature of the game? 

No I didn’t know, i had a clue because obviously items aren’t allowed but i was just stupid and thought I would try as I didn’t think I would get caught. I was just curious and didnt think you would find out. I’ve had a month to think about this and read all rules again and I would definitely not break any anymore I’ve missed this city 

Hi @Ha35an, thanks for the response.

Bans of this nature (G2.9) come with some unban conditions;

You've 2 characters (Hasan Salmon & Haso Salmon) you may pick one of these characters which will receive a full wipe (Bank, Licences, Houses, Vehicles, Inventory etc) however they will keep their memories.
The other character will be permanently deleted.

Do you agree to these terms and if so, which character would you like to keep? 

I would want to keep haso salmon as I got into nhs, will I lose my job and that then?

Good afternoon @Ha35an

I hope all is well today  🙂 

I am wondering if you were allowed back what would you be doing with your roleplay? 
What avenues are you wanting to go down/ experience if you were to be unbanned? 

I would like to continue with my character being in the nhs saving life’s and helping people in the city. As he was caring and loving helping people out, making a difference to the community

Good evening @Ha35an!

This is currently the only ban you hold on your record and I do hope you keep it this way. 
You are fairly new here & I hope that you've managed to learn from this ban and will hopefully provide some quality roleplay moving forward rather than attempting to gain an advantage. I am willing to give you a second chance here to prove yourself, the wipe has been completed.

Please do not waste this chance as if you do, you will be swiftly removed again.
Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent leading you right back here.

UNBANNED 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back