What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Hapi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapi

Unban Appeal for Hapi 

In-game Name: Hapi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198027835608

The date you got banned: 23/06/20

Member of the team that banned you: Robbie

Reason given for your ban: 1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned on how i responded on a report made on me on FiveM

Why should we unban you ?: Hello.
Roughly six months ago, a report was put up against me on FiveM.
What I meant to say in my replies to that report and how worded it unfortunately did not match, and I understand how the way I acted, although my intent was not to seem disrespectful or to abuse the FairBans system at all, may have seemed different.

The report itself wasn't the main reason behind my community ban in the first place, but rather my responses and the consequences of those - I sometimes struggle to word things correctly and rather than expressing myself the way I originally meant, I managed to make my situation even worse.

I regret this and understand how I sometimes leave room for misinterpretation, something that I'll have to work on improving for the rest of my life, - I have recently discovered why I struggle in these subjects, and i get help now. something I wish to keep private apart from the staff member dealing with this unban.
I hope for your understanding and ask for an opportunity to return.

-Hapi

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So then Hapi, The way you behaved on that report a player was awful which then resulted in you getting a permanent ban. How can we be sure that you won't take advantage of the "fair ban system" and behave in such a way due to it only being a 1 day ban?

My intent was never to take advantage of the fair bans system, I stated this later in the report after realizing how my replies had came across. As some may know, I've struggeled with putting what I intend to bring across into writing and instead end up forming sentences easily misinterpreted.

I know this isn't an excuse for the way I acted, but it is the reason behind it and I'm hoping this will help give some form of understanding why I acted the way I did. It was not out of malicious intent.

Although my way of wording things haven't magically changed in six months, the way I can assure you and the community my actions won't be repeated is by the help of a friend, someone who understands that I sometimes say X but actually mean Y, and is helping me word these responses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately for you, you realised to late and your actions lead to your 1.6 ban. It's clear that you now understand how it was portrayed to us as staff.

The fair ban system was introduced to give people a fair chance. Not to be taken advantage of.

I am going to give you a chance to redeem yourself.

I hope you have learned from your actions on the player report itself and what you did. Do not make the same mistakes again.

Unbanned. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back