What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - harryjs14 - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryjs14

Unban Appeal for harryjs14 

In-game Name: harryjs14

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198387278611

Ban ID: Not sure

Reason given for your ban: I am not sure why I was banned from the discord

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I cannot remember.

Why should we unban you ?: You should unban me because I am not completely sure why I was banned, however I would like to file an appeal for it if I can find the reason. My discord is harryjs14

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Racism.

Jog your memory?
Right ok. I still can't remember exactly what was said. However, I am willing to learn from this and move on. As you can see I had a very poor time in RPUK due to what I was banned for and how I treated RP. I would like to show that I am now capable of actually RPing without being a headache.

As you can see I had a very poor time in RPUK due to what I was banned for and how I treated RP.
So who is responsible for your actions, then?

So who is responsible for your actions, then?
Of course, I am. I take full responsibility for what I said. I feel as if time and time again I would say 'I am sorry' and would continue to do the same things over and over again. After taking some time off from this server, I have realised that I was not being anywhere near a 'good' version of myself. I continued to take advantage of the rules, time and time again. Without a doubt, you can say that I may do the same thing again, however this time I will ensure that I show my true potential and stop mucking around. I feel as if I may not be trusted again on this server and I may never be unbanned. However, if you are willing to give it a shot and trust me this once, I cannot begin to describe how well I will perform in roleplay.

You weren't just racist, you proceeded to spam tag everyone in the police, why?

Come to think of it, I was probably really salty that I got banned because I was being immature. It was really stupid to do this and was a moment where I just had bullshit running through my head. I wasn't being considerate and was just being a headache to others. I hope that what I have done in the past to get this ban can be learnt from, and I can move on.

What about the racist DMs you sent to community members?

I did not think about it when I was doing it. I just did it out of pure rage. I feel stupid for doing it and regret what I said, and who I may have offended. I am trying to think about exactly what I did and how I can prevent doing it in the future.

Good evening @harryjs14

On this occasion your "rage" has not helped you. Given that you have been a member of this community since 2021 you would be well aware that we do not tolerate discrimination. The door will remain closed here for some time.

Declined

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back