What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - harryjs14 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryjs14

Unban Appeal for harryjs14 

In-game Name: Jon Jones

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198387278611

Ban ID: rpuk6589

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I was transferring money between different characters when the advent calendar was out at christmas. I was using two different characters and then dropping money on the ground in a certain location where I would travel to on the other character and then pick it up and bank it. I understand that this was awfully wrong and regardless of what I did I shouldn't of done it. I am being fully honest because the 2 months that I have had time to think about my actions I have realised that it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from or anything like that, I had no reason to do it. I understand that all rules are held to an extremely strict standard and rule G2.9 is no different to any rule. Since being banned I have took time to re-read the rules and now can say that I feel as if I understand the rules with full context and all actions I will take in future will follow the strict guidelines.

Why should we unban you ?: Dear Moderator,

I am asking for another chance in the city because up until the rule breaching incident, I tried hard to keep my nose clean. Even because of this, this wasn't an excuse for me to transfer money between characters and I realise that I had no excuse for committing to that rule breach at all, I am no different from any other player on the server and I took my chance for granted which I have now realised was a grave mistake. I gave myself a large time gap between being banned and appealing the ban because I realised that what I did was wrong and I needed to go away and correct my actions. Since being banned, I have learnt from my mistake and took it into great consideration to discipline myself and eliminate the mistake to make sure that it will never happen again. I am deeply deeply sorry and I admit fully that my actions were very wrong and I should have took steps to think about my actions. I am asking for another chance because I am genuinely remorseful for what I did and as part of this appeal I would like to take the time to say sorry to anyone who was effected by my actions and I would like to say sorry to the moderators involved for making them waste their time on me. I am also asking for another chance because I know that the community is nice and I really do want to be part of it again, this time I can promise I won't take advantage of features in the city and will think things through more thouroughly before I end up committing to the wrong actions. I am prepared to wait for this to be reviewed as I should be since I have done wrong.

I would like to thank you for reading this, and I can assure you that it will not happen again if I am given a fresh chance on the server.

P.S - if I am not unbanned I wish to be successful in 6 months time, and will take time to understand my actions.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why did you do it? What made you think it was something you could get away with?

Why did you do it? What made you think it was something you could get away with?
I don’t know to be honest. Looking back I guess I wanted more money, greed and want got to me. Reflecting on it, it was childish, really childish. I knew that the admins would get to me at some point and then I tried my login as usual the next day, it didn’t work of course.

I know I messed up and I’m really sorry as I see how other people truly work for their money and I took advantage of the system.

Another thing that made me do it is my mind settling on the fact I’d been in the server for a few weeks. It was the feeling of being untouchable and I thought I could get away with it, I was clearly wrong. 

Thanks for this opportunity to appeal Robbie. 

You currently have 3 characters. Do you use all 3 characters? 

If given a chance you will be given a full wipe and required to start from scratch. Do you agree to this?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back