What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - harveyM - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

harveyM

Unban Appeal for harveyM 

In-game Name: Harvey Long

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198994135824

Ban ID: !!rpuk8836!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 Random Death Match

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for breaking the G1.2 Random Death Match rule. During the war between Vagos and Hustlers i took my gang colours off and went into a local car and then decided to scout hustlers turf when i arrived i had seen Michael Mason sat at the front of his turf in his gang clothing so i decided to drive up to him and say fuck hustlers then shot him ive now realised how this was poor from me and realised how i had affected another players immersion. looking back at the report it was really petty from me to do this, Knowing ive been apart of this community for over a years time i should had provided better RP in this situation. Which i can only apologise for.

Why should we unban you ?: I'm hoping to be unbanned because Ive missed being apart of this community and having fun on the server. I regret what I did and fully understand that this was in no way acceptable RP Im sorry for the poor roleplay I had provided. I understand my record is not the best and that i was given multiple chances and I am really disappointed in myself for ruining the trust that was given to me when I was given another chance.

In the past 6months Ive been banned I have been playing other roleplay servers, Improving my RP and making people laugh. I would really appreciate to be given another chance to make people laugh on RPUK but I understand that if I was to be given another chance it would be my last and final chance to redeem myself. Ive kept in contact with many people Ive met during the time I spent on RPUK and I would love to be able to RP with them again, I miss being apart of this active community. I would also like to apologise to Stavik for breaking the trust Stavik had put it in me the last time i was unbanned same for Michael Mason for ruining his RP.

If given another chance I would be extremely grateful and I would try my upmost best to provide a high quality and high entertaining RP for everyone I meet. I aim to be a positive influence and contributor to RPUK by providing funny and interesting roleplay stories as well as setting a good standard for others who may be new to roleplay. 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @harveyM

You said yourself ''by being out of colours you had no way of knowing that I was Vagos when I approached you'' so my first question for you is, was this not obvious to you at the time of the situation?

You managed to stick around for 2 months after your unban, im finding it hard to see it any other way than that you completely disregard cautions from the staff team, needless to say im not convinced having you back in the server and community will be for the better. 

How can you change this?

After I was ubanned I stayed around to further my roleplay to which I believe I successfully did. In that time I followed the rules that are set in place as everyone else is expected to do, this maintains the high quality of roleplay within the server that other's continuously lack. For people to think that I disrupted the rules to cause an effect that would be to ruin other people's rp doesn't sit correctly with me. For that reason I would jump at another chance to rejoin the server to show the high quality rp that I can genuinely bring to other players. I have been a long standing member of this community and should have known better of myself and would like to change people's views on myself. Yes I have slipped up in the past and the situation with Michael Mason wasn't my greatest to say the least, but the only thing I can reinforce is the fact that given another opportunity to rp I would be grateful to say the least. Since my ban I have reflected on myself and the actions that I know weren't to a high standard of RP.

Since then I have re - read the rules multiple times in hope that I can practice them guidelines to a better quality. I have seen how Vagos has moved on and gone down the lines of a mechanic business and I would like to participate in the newer rebuild of the gang. I understand that many of the staff may be reluctant to unban me due to my past actions, the only way I can prove however them wrong is through my in character actions. I have been in the community for a long time and would like to make a return in which my friends still play RPUK.

As I have already said I take full responsibility for my actions and only wish that I am given another chance. To anyone's RP I have ruined I can only apologise and promise that if interacted with again in the server the RP will be to a much better quality.

Many other servers have individuals who constantly shoot people. My time in them servers have shown me how disruptive and repetitive roleplay can be if played in that way. This has changed my view on many other servers and the way I want to conduct myself in RPUK in the future if unbanned.

In regards to the shooting out of colours I can only apologise for this rash decision of mine. It wasn't high quality roleplay to say the least and I can assure you that it's the last time that anything like that will happen again. In the future I will make sure to better myself and provide the quality of roleplay that I have seen and have given.

I says in the name of the community "Roleplay" and it is what is expected by and from people. Gangs are also under this and should be better at Roleplay than the average. This is so that new people and other can learn to do better.

This was a  6 month break, before that you were unbanned with a condition.. you failed that rather quickly. We have already spent some with you and your history..
What happens next? Will it be worth it bringing you back?

During the time I've been banned I have spent almost all of it on alternative RP servers. To place it into perspective it has made me realise how distinctive the RPUK community and how truly special it really is. I believe the next step forward would be forgetting  about the fragging mindset that I believe was forced on me by a number of the older players that are no longer on the server, throughout the 6 months I've been away from the server I have kept In close contact with a few of my friends via discord and forums and I see Vagos providing more quality and distinctive roleplay as a gang forgetting about fragging and trying to be unique with the mechanic RP which has yet to take off properly and also think I could have a positive impact on that which could result in it getting up and running. I would also like to continue my career on my police character to experience another side of the server / community that I've yet to experience to its fullest capacity.

Harvey, I've known you since you first joined the server and whenever I was with you around Triads. You always had fairly decent and unique Roleplay but this somewhat went down hill after a while with the numerous permanent bans that you've faced and with when you left Triads for Vagos it only got worse. I don't really know what to do with your appeal, if I'm honest. You have been here since February 2021 and accumulated a total of 3 bans which have been permanent this being your fourth. People tend to learn after their first or second ban.

I need you to convince myself and The Staff Team a little bit more as to why we should waste our time unbanning you, as you could fall back into these strings of rule breaks and be appealing yet again..

I know I’ve been banned multiple times and for this all I can say is I’m sorry. The total of amount of time I’ve spent off of the server has showed me that I regret what I did. I say this because I miss playing with my friends and just having a laugh with random people online. What I have done in terms of rulebreaks is stupid and shouldn’t have happened and I’m the only person liable for it.

In terms of me proving to staff and people that I can RP and don’t want to break rules anymore I need a chance to prove it. I know me getting this chance is slim because of what I have done but I made silly mistakes that I will no longer make if you allow me to come back.

I’m telling you now if you give me this chance this is it. No more rulebreaks. High standard of RP and making it enjoyable for others. This will not be a waste of you time and that I will make sure of because my name wont get mentioned in forums again unless its for something good.

thank you for taking your time with this report and will be happy to answer additional questions.

What do you see you see yourself doing on the server if you were to be unbanned?

Good question to be honest i will most likely drive around the server and catch up with people. After ive had a catch up with people i will see where RP situations lead me !

Are you planning on falling back in with the same crowd?

Im planning on joining back the Vagos if given another chance. After meeting a few of them OOC ive realised how the old Vagos was more of a fragging mindset but however over the 6months ive been banned things have changed in Vagos/myself for the better. Im wanting to participate within the new roleplay opportunities around the barrio such as Atomic.

So,

You're going to return to the gang member roleplay, one of which that got you banned numerous times? There isn't any other avenues of the Roleplay experience that you're going to explore?

During the time I've been banned I have spent almost all of it on alternative RP servers. To place it into perspective it has made me realise how distinctive the RPUK community and how truly special it really is. I believe the next step forward would be forgetting  about the fragging mindset that I believe was forced on me by a number of the older players that are no longer on the server, throughout the 6 months I've been away from the server I have kept In close contact with a few of my friends via discord and forums and I see Vagos providing more quality and distinctive roleplay as a gang forgetting about fragging and trying to be unique with the mechanic RP which has yet to take off properly and also think I could have a positive impact on that which could result in it getting up and running. I would also like to continue my career on my police character to experience another side of the server / community that I've yet to experience to its fullest capacity.

Ive already expressed my interest in the different avenues i would like to express in the community going forward here also previously stated i would like to try out the mechanic RP that vagos are attempting with their Atomic shop. I feel like these 2 new avenues will be an eye opener for myself as they are completely new to me which also stray away from the previous roleplay i endured in previously.

The question that keeps coming back to me is, what happens if you get banned again which would be a permanent?

I wouldnt even expect another chance 

Last edited by a moderator:
How about this for a curve ball,

If we deleted your character and you had to start fresh. Would you agree to this?

Honestly i would prefer not to delete Harvey -Long i would appreciate a last chance instead of perming of my character ive built and played with over the last year i would like to further build upon this character as i have the foundations to fabricate more roleplay stories with existing contacts i have gained throughout my time with this character. Please consider this alternative, It would be my LAST chance.

Unfortunately, it is a no for now.

Please re-appeal 10/06/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back