What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - HarveyScouse - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveyScouse

Unban Appeal for HarveyScouse 

In-game Name: Harvey Mac

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198215434815

The date you got banned: 03/05/21

Member of the team that banned you: Unknown

Reason given for your ban: Trolling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I don't even want to sound egotistical but I think I was the voice of probably the most ingenious heist ever - We filled two Tour buses full of people and took a few hostages, to make it hard for the police to identify us - taking inspiration from Arsène Lupin and The Professor from Money Heist. I was speaking to the officers explaining our demands for the heist, trying to buy time, and when we was ready, let the hostages free, and all acted as hostages whilst exiting. I successfully got away and then crashed into police when exiting, seemingly not warranting a response, so unlikely to be the reason, and then all of a sudden I'm banned for trolling. I honestly do think it was a good heist and I thought it was within rules, but if not I do accept my ban if you can explain which part I was wrong by doing.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I definitely don't deserve a ban for bringing a pretty iconic storyline to the island.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@HarveyScouseYour ban is a 1day ban and is thus unappealable. if you feel like this was wron gthen you would have to contact a staff lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back