What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Hasty94 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasty94

Unban Appeal for Hasty94 

In-game Name: Hasty Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198169477031

Ban ID: !!rpuk9289!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 - Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I diconnected from the server while I was in cell in the Police Station

Why should we unban you ?: I have been a member of RPuk since a few years and I have never been banned, this is the first time. I gave myself a break from RPUK after it transitioned to GTA, and last week I decided to give it another try. I was arrested and put in a cell, I did not know how the actual jailing procedures in GTA worked and I totally thought that it was it, once put in a cell I was arrested. I stood there and I had no more feedback from the Police officer in question after being put in the cell, he went silent.
Since I thought I would serve my time in said cell, I had to really disconnect from the Server because I had to take care of my handicapped brother at the time and honestly did not know I was breaking a serious and bannable rule.
When I had the chance to come back again I was still in the cell and I was dealt with by another Police Officer that then managed to process and put me in actual jail where I served the sentence all the way through.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @Hasty94

In relation to combat logging bans these do come with a mandatory 1 month cooldown period. What this means is this appeal will be denied and you are able to make a new appeal on or after August 7th 2022

Denied! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back