What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - havak - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

havak

Unban Appeal for havak 

In-game Name: Josh Jackson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199008135322

Ban ID: rpuk#4779

Reason given for your ban: I combat logged on many occasions

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I combat logged and rightfully deserved a ban

Why should we unban you ?: its been almost 2 years and since then I have grow up and realise I was an idiot. Recently my friend have been hopping on the server and this appeal is for a second chance. I really want to play the server again and I wont be so foolish next time. I don't know if this will get read but if so thank you for taking your time reading.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Seems from your prior appeals that you are still lacking in the effort department within the appeal. I'll give you another shot.

Why should we unban you ?, Explain why you broke this rule and thought process that lead up to you combat logging. 

I broke this rule because I was stupid. I would do it when I panicked. Scared to lose items that took hours of grinding to get. But in the last year I have played many other fivem servers and I have learned.  Learned how to RP alot better and not to be stupid. I am genially sorry for the amount of times I did it failing RP in the process and would appreciate a second chance. Thank you for reading.

How can we trust this won't happen again and we won't be seeing you in the unban appeal section again?

You've been caught combat logging on multiple occasions. Take your time on your response and show me why we should give you another chance.

@havakPlease respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back